Super Contributor

Re: QVC FINALLY DID IT-I'LL NEVER BUY PHILOSOPHY PRODUCTS AS OF TODAY.

@redhead65 .... You did yourself a huge favor! You also got a lot of stuff off your chest by journaling... it's really great therapy.

Philosophy has gone downhill, IMHO, since C Carlino sold the business. I think it was hooty who said to look at recent items on air and stop the monotony. You are free!!!

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~
Trusted Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I hardly watch the QVC shows anymore, I normally go to "items previously aired" and check if there was anything interesting on a program I missed!  I use to love to watch many of the shows, but in the last few years, it the same thing over & over!  I do still watch VPH's seasonal decor shows, to see what is new and get ideas on decorating if I have seen an item in the previews!  I also loved D&C,  Mr. D&C has ruined it for me with his tacky new styles and french terry!!!

I am not a Philosophy fanatic, but do enjoy many of the shower/bath gels and scents, but very rarely watch the shows anymore!

It's sad, QVC has lost a lot of my business this year!

I also have to agree with every point you made. Many of the other over-dosed shows ( I won't start naming them, you know what they are), I do as you do by seaching via computer to see what was aired or in stock.

I am laughing hard at your description of Mr. D&C !!!!    I'm 100 % in agreement there with you also ! I first thought it was just me but I ran into others who feel as we do ! ( There is just something about him I can't warm up to ?) Much has changed in this line as well in my opinion.

I read frequently that QVC is not getting as much business from many of us old-timer's anymore. But I guess it doesn't bother them as things don't seem to change. I just can't understand that myself.

Trusted Contributor

Change the freakin channel.....o m g

Trusted Contributor

Oh Tissyanne, of all people !  Like I have never read your many rants on things over time...please!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hear you REDHEAD...

That "bubbling" in the wash basin we have to endure every showing is from the Sodium Laureth Sulfate which is usually the #2 ingredient.   A chemical I do not want anywhere

near my body.

YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION       @redhead65

Trusted Contributor

@Tabbycat wrote:

@redhead65 .... You did yourself a huge favor! You also got a lot of stuff off your chest by journaling... it's really great therapy.

Philosophy has gone downhill, IMHO, since C Carlino sold the business. I think it was hooty who said to look at recent items on air and stop the monotony. You are free!!!

WELL THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH ! DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WAS WHAT I WAS DOING BUT I DO SO MUCH APPRECIATE YOU RECOGNIZING IT AND UNDERSTANDING IT, AND BEING KIND AND SO MATURE AND FRIENDLY ABOUT IT ! YOU ARE ONE NICE LADY ! THANK YOU !    Heart

Honored Contributor

Better watch out, Redhead, Vionic is sure to be right around the corner.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because personal aggression against another poster is against our standards.

Trusted Contributor

@cottageHill wrote:

I hear you REDHEAD...

That "bubbling" in the wash basin we have to endure every showing is from the Sodium Laureth Sulfate which is usually the #2 ingredient.   A chemical I do not want anywhere

near my body.

YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION       @redhead65

I actually had no idea about that whatsoever. But if my "rant"(as some believe it was) enlightens me, and possibly others, to that information I am glad I wrote it.

I am grateful to you for sharing this information. I like to know these things in case I decide to gift these products. I really appreciate you doing so. And BTW, that is HORRIBLE ! No wonder all of the lovely suds ! YUK !

Super Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

@Tabbycat wrote:

WELL THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH ! DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WAS WHAT I WAS DOING BUT I DO SO MUCH APPRECIATE YOU RECOGNIZING IT AND UNDERSTANDING IT, AND BEING KIND AND SO MATURE AND FRIENDLY ABOUT IT ! YOU ARE ONE NICE LADY ! THANK YOU !    Heart

@redhead65 .... You are very welcome!  Heart

Happy Independence Day!!

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~