Honored Contributor

Re: QVC E-mail survey re: Cosmetics/Skincare

I did not receive one.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@september wrote:

I got it,  filled it out, and submitted it. 

What was a bit of a surprise for me...in addition to asking me to rate the products and say whether I bought them from QVC, somewhere else, or both...they asked me to rate the different vendor reps who appear on QVC.  I recognized two of the three.  

So then I was asked to rate these two...it felt awkward, like I was giving a performance review.  Overall, I think I gave somewhat higher scores to one, vs. the other.  

But really don’t watch Qvc often.  So my responses were based on some random times when I did see these two women on air.  

If they really want to know how their viewers feel about their products and vendors...all they need to do is read the feedback on this board. 😊

@september 

I didn’t like the part about rating the three philosophy vendors either.  I left many questions blank.  

I thought it was going to be a survey of skin care on QVC—what we like (or don’t) and how they could improve—but to me it just ended up being a sneaky way to get opinions on the philosophy line.

As for opinions here on the board, despite what we might think, we are but a small minority.  Most QVC shoppers don’t participate in the forums.

@geezerette 

But companies spend millions to get customer opinions just like the surveys you receive when you shop in person, or order something online...only a small percentage reply, but they are important to the companies...

This is from a retail journal blogsmart....

So, why should you gather information from your customers Customer satisfaction & loyalty: ... Its important to find out how customers feel about your company, products, services and prices. It's an effective way to tune into what they like, dislike and also spot any areas for improvement

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I didn’t get it either, and I don’t buy beauty from the Q. 

Honored Contributor

Not that it will make any difference, but I made the point that I don't like and will not buy the huge bottles of Philosophy's shower gels.  Also, made clear that I feel the quality/scent of the products has gone down since the company was sold.   Those are my thoughts anyway.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

i didn't receive the survey either, but based on the questions that were posted here about the survey, they probably should have also sent the survey to people that bought philosophy from qvc in the past, but haven't purchased anything in the last 12-18 months.

i do get a lot of sale emails straight from philosophy, but since i don't use the brand anymore, they aren't helpful.

while i don't watch the shows anymore, i too, suspect that sales are down, even though they are at an affordable price point.

i guess they forgot that when philosophy was sold, that over time, the new owners started reducing the fragrance, thus saving the new company money. (oh gee, what a surprise!) i guess they also thought that none of us would notice that change.

and lately, many people are going as chemical free as possible, with their beauty products.

at one point, the brand had loyal customers, but as the brand changed (not for the better), customers changed to other brands.

maybe if they replaced the not so great chemicals in some of their flagship products, like purity made simple, people would consider coming back to the brand. i used purity since it first came out over 20 years ago, but stopped, about a year ago, when i finally found another face cleanser that i liked, that did not have all of those chemicals.

one thing that i did like was that puruty was always in stock.