Highlighted
Honored Contributor

QVC E-mail survey re: Cosmetics/Skincare

Anyone else receive this?  I completed it.  Interesting survey from QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC E-mail survey re: Cosmetics/Skincare

Not me.  I do not buy cosmetics or skincare from Q.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

It was mainly about the philosophy brand.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee 

Years ago when Philosophy ‘changed’ I received and completed one.  Must have failed, never sent me another.  Then I no longer purchase the brand.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Daysdee 

Years ago when Philosophy ‘changed’ I received and completed one.  Must have failed, never sent me another.  Then I no longer purchase the brand.

@Drythe 

That was actually one of the questions—if I thought philosophy had changed and how.  Not that they’re going to do anything about it, because I’m sure I got the same survey years ago that you did and they did nothing about it back then.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Daysdee 

@Drythe 

That was actually one of the questions—if I thought philosophy had changed and how.  Not that they’re going to do anything about it, because I’m sure I got the same survey years ago that you did and they did nothing about it back then.

@geezerette 

Back when, Purity was great for my skin, then the company was sold.  PLUFFFFF!  Yuck, awful, my skin was peeved.  Took me a good while to find a replacement, and started me on the path to Cruelty Free products.  You are right, nothing changed.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I got it,  filled it out, and submitted it. 

What was a bit of a surprise for me...in addition to asking me to rate the products and say whether I bought them from QVC, somewhere else, or both...they asked me to rate the different vendor reps who appear on QVC.  I recognized two of the three.  

So then I was asked to rate these two...it felt awkward, like I was giving a performance review.  Overall, I think I gave somewhat higher scores to one, vs. the other.  

But really don’t watch Qvc often.  So my responses were based on some random times when I did see these two women on air.  

If they really want to know how their viewers feel about their products and vendors...all they need to do is read the feedback on this board. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Not me.  I do not buy cosmetics or skincare from Q.

@Mz iMac   Maybe they tracked buyers who spent a certain amount on these items. I rarely purchase makeup on QVC and my skincare is not available there.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I got it,  filled it out, and submitted it. 

What was a bit of a surprise for me...in addition to asking me to rate the products and say whether I bought them from QVC, somewhere else, or both...they asked me to rate the different vendor reps who appear on QVC.  I recognized two of the three.  

So then I was asked to rate these two...it felt awkward, like I was giving a performance review.  Overall, I think I gave somewhat higher scores to one, vs. the other.  

But really don’t watch Qvc often.  So my responses were based on some random times when I did see these two women on air.  

If they really want to know how their viewers feel about their products and vendors...all they need to do is read the feedback on this board. 😊

@september 

I didn’t like the part about rating the three philosophy vendors either.  I left many questions blank.  

I thought it was going to be a survey of skin care on QVC—what we like (or don’t) and how they could improve—but to me it just ended up being a sneaky way to get opinions on the philosophy line.

As for opinions here on the board, despite what we might think, we are but a small minority.  Most QVC shoppers don’t participate in the forums.

Honored Contributor

Maybe sales are down and they are considering replacing the line?  Or suggesting how to improve it to the vendor?  It used to be such a blockbuster, I don't get that feeling anymore.