Trusted Contributor

I may be in the minority but one QVC is enough for me.

Regular Contributor

@Porcelain -I’m gonna day that’s an April Fools Day joke

Honored Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:

@Porcelain -I’m gonna day that’s an April Fools Day joke

@HangingTen, dang! I always fall for these things.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

I still don't understand.... What is going to be on QVC 3?  Is it live?  It's obviously not the beauty show, I heard that was gone, never watched. I agree, HSN is recorded after midnight, no cheap

Valued Contributor

HSN has a channel with pre-recorded shows. Nothing wrong with that, but there is a disclaimer tha tthe shown pricing may be out of date and no longer available. So why would't I just go to the website. 

Honored Contributor

Spectrum cable in our area has never offered Beauty IQ channel nor would I be interested in watching it anyway.

Now I'm sure the Q regular channel will be even more ridiculous with hours and hours of cosmetics, hair products, skincare (let's not forget Beekman debut tonight), clothing, dyson, mattresses, oh in my mind the "repetitive" product goes on and on🙄

What I'd like to see is a "real" cooking show with products truly used in conjunction with the show.  For instance, Martha Stewart or Curtis Stone on HSN.  (Oh hope Q doesn't bring Wolfgang).  And of course, a home decor show with tips & ideas maybe from Martha.  

Trusted Contributor

Well, Martha is on QVC 3 right now so I guess it's real and not an April fools.