Respected Contributor

🧐 Reruns are only good when it’s, MASH, The Jefferson’s, Andy Griffith, The Dukes of Hazzard, etc. 🤭🤭 Of course that’s my opinion, many people may love to watch reruns of QVC shows. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

So glad the "Beauty Channel" is history.  It boggled the mind to think a channel could be 100% dedicated to selling "beauty" products to American women.  What a racket.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr ...............I am not sorry to see the beauty channel go.  Now we will be unindated with the snake oil on Q and Q2.  Racket is right!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Beauty IQ will be back soon, so they say.  But it will be a ‘digital channel’ incorporated within QVC.com and the Q app, not on TV.

At least that’s what the ad says as of now.

Honored Contributor

For me Q2 and Q3 are not in HD on my TV. Everything on those channels is so blurry and I find it unpleasant to watch. Guess I'm just spoiled with HD.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC-3 is Coming

[ Edited ]

Has everyone forgotten?

QPlus, now Q2, used to be all pre-recorded and gradually increased it's hours of live programming.

Last I looked they were almost up to 12 hours live out of every 24, and many people who thought a 2nd channel was stoopid now tune in daily.

So instead of squeezin' out another of the same, Q3 will be a different type of format, starting over with all pre-recorded. 

"Too much!" 

" Overkill! "

Is it just resistance to any kind of change ???

Esteemed Contributor

Beauty IQ's graphics on their videos and live broadcasts were always a fail and likely contributed to their channel demise. They put graphics on the bottom third of the screen and then later on the right side of the screen instead of matching QVC's graphics on the left side of the screen which they should have done in the first place so people could actually see the makeup demos without being blocked by graphics. 

Honored Contributor

Soon, they will be calling HSN QVC 4!!!

Honored Contributor

We dont even get Q2 here on Comcast. 

Honored Contributor

Not sure if it's true but today I read a blog post that claimed HSN is being renamed to QVC-0 with a focus on collectibles like baseball cards and imported soft toys. Woman Frustrated

I mean, really? Hope not!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr