Respected Contributor

QVC 2 too Faced Best deal is Awesome!

If I didn't already have all the products in this kit I would jump on it.  Great Kit for a steal of a price.  

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC 2 too Faced Best deal is Awesome!

That does look like a nice kit but it's an easy pass for me.

Some of the shadow shades aren't anything I would use and I really don't care for that mascara.  I also do not need a foundation.  I have enough foundations in my arsenal for a couple of years.  LOL

I do have the Born this Way Concealer and I love it.  If the foundation is as good, it's a winner. 

Respected Contributor

It's always nice to see a good deal that has a true variety of foundation colors. I generally avoid buying foundation from QVC because I can never get a good match in the limited colors they usually offer.

Respected Contributor

I don't know about the Big Deal but I do know that the Pumpkin Spice eye shadow palette  that is on this site is the same on HSN and the HSN has a better deal. It is the exact same palette. You would think that they would sell the same deal on both channels. The deals are always better on HSN plus they offer you 20% of coupons and frequently have free shipping. I would always check out HSN before purchasing makeup that is offered on both channels more tha not HSN has better deals,

Valued Contributor

It is a good price. The eyeshadow palette looks very wearable.

I also like the large assortment of foundation shades - a nice change for a big deal/tsv! I’m still trying to find a new foundation, might stop by Ulta to check out shades IRL.

FYI if anyone likes the born this way concealer I’ve seen them at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s, I think they were 5.99?