Honored Contributor

QUESTIONS ABOUT TWEAK’D

[ Edited ]

I’m was using Ojon from the time it was presented until it could no longer be purchased. Enter Tweak’d. Loving the tub of deep conditioner w/ s&c, the revitalizing spray and a few other products. For me, what’s missing from the line is a mousse or comparable styling product for wet before blow drying with my round brush. 

I can’t find a website to ask questions or make a request. Anyone find a way to reach him? Nope, no FB for me. Thanks for any help.

Regular Contributor

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT TWEAK’D

HSN has a DETHALO Conditioning Thickening Foam.  I just used it and it gave my baby fine thin hair volume 

Honored Contributor

@tervuren wrote:

HSN has a DETHALO Conditioning Thickening Foam.  I just used it and it gave my baby fine thin hair volume 

@tervuren   Great. Thanks, I’ll check it out. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Tweak'd is on HSN today from 2-3. Call in and ask

Valued Contributor

I reached them on their Facebook and did get a response

Respected Contributor

My favorite product from Ojon was their Restorative Leave-in Treatment for Brunettes. I have just half of tube left. I hope Tweak’D will bring something out like it. I love that it has a little color in it.
Respected Contributor

I am currently using the Living Proof Full Mousse, and it's really good.  You only need a little.  When I don't use it, I can see the difference.  I've already repurchased, and will do it again when I get low.   I have a back up in the closet.  It definiitely gives me better control and volume without being stiff, but you don't want to use too much.