Valued Contributor

QUESTION regarding URBAN DECAY All Nighter Setting Spray

Hi ladies. New URBAN DECAY fan here. Has anyone ever used the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray? A346650. What are your thoughts on it? And does this spray work best over just urban decay products or can it be used over any make-up brand? I tend to get an oily T zone and sometimes half way through the day my make up never looks the same as when I first applied it in the morning and that's even after using a primer etc. I really liked the concept of this spray and the presentation sold me on it. Thanks in advance for your feedback. 

Valued Contributor

Re: QUESTION regarding URBAN DECAY All Nighter Setting Spray

I’ve tried a lot of setting sprays and I like this one and Mac prep and prime the most. I’m 51, with combo skin and I live in FL and I find I need a setting spray. The mist is super fine, which is important. It works over all brands/types of makeup, not just UD. FYI ulta has two of the 4oz bottles for $39, which is a great deal.
Honored Contributor

@iTalia  I use it daily and it is the best.  It is the only UD product I use.  Even when I have a massage it does not leave makeup on the face rest.  Even in the high humidity and heat makeup looks just freshly done on me.  I don't have to touch up my makeup either.  They have another setting spray in a white bottle and that is just as good.  

Respected Contributor

It’s the only UD product I use. It’s HG for me. I am very oily so I use the De-Slick formula, which is their most oil controlling makeup setting spray.