Honored Contributor

I have a predicament concerning this product.  Squalane is an oil and oils should be applied last or mixed with moisturizer as a last step.  C is supposed to be applied first??  I haven't been applying current C first, just read that here in during the convo about the above product.  So, how do you correctly and in the correct order, apply this product?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I have a predicament concerning this product.  Squalane is an oil and oils should be applied last or mixed with moisturizer as a last step.  C is supposed to be applied first??  I haven't been applying current C first, just read that here in during the convo about the above product.  So, how do you correctly and in the correct order, apply this product?

Thanks

@monicakm  Because it's an oil, I applied after my other serums, but before my moisturizer.  I didn't like it at all - way too greasy for me to use everyday.  I'm going to return it Monday.  I've got a bottle Dr. Brenner's coming in my next Amazon subscription.  Until then, I'll finish up the Ordinary EUK that I've been using. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch  I haven't used it yet.  I wouldn't want anything too greasy and wouldn't wear "greasy" during the day.

Honored Contributor

Re: QRx CE w/ Squalane Ques

[ Edited ]

I mix it with my peptide serum and apply it that way. The THDA vitamin C is not acidic so it won't interfere with the peptides. Mixing the oil with the peptides is very moisturizing for me and I love the way it makes my skin feel and it looks dewy, smooth, glowing. If I'm going to apply sunscreen then I just apply the squalane and then apply the sunscreen on top of that. When I wear sunscreen I usually don't wear any other skincare products other than the VC under it.