Frequent Contributor

Q should fulfill A/D orders before One Time Only orders

I ordered the IT Cosmetics Anti-Aging Pretty in Winter Eye Trio in December on Auto-Delivery. I checked my order the other day and it says it's on BACKORDER. They had the Pretty in Spring Trio on as a OTO on 3/25 and my friend ordered it and already received it! The Spring trio should have shipped to me on 4/1 but they sold out because they featured it as a OTO. I'm so mad! 😡

Shouldn't QVC fulfill A/D deliveries first? I think they should. I ordered this last DECEMBER & folks that ordered in March got theirs already. Not what I call good customer service. Also, what's the point of A/D if you can't fulfill the order? Shame on you Q.
~Smile when the butterfly escapes the killing jar.~
Frequent Contributor

Re: Q should fulfill A/D orders before One Time Only orders

Honored Contributor

Supposedly that is EXACTLY what they are suppose to be doing- fulfilling AD orders BEFORE anything else. I just heard them say this very thing a few months ago when watching a beauty show. I'd call CS and talk with a supervisor.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure how either offer was configured, but that may have something to do with it. 

Honored Contributor

They make a pretty big deal out of auto delivery customers being 'first in line' blah blah 'you're assured of getting it even when it sell out' yada yada.

I call bull!

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

They make a pretty big deal out of auto delivery customers being 'first in line' blah blah 'you're assured of getting it even when it sell out' yada yada.

I call bull!

ITA with all of you, the hosts are always touting the benefit of auto delivery being that you never have to run out because you are reserving yours in advance.  Very poor customer service. 

Respected Contributor

So was the "one time only" price cheaper than the AD price?  If so, I'd have ordered the OTO and canceled the AD - because that is just adding insult to injury.

Frequent Contributor

Yes the OTO was less than the A/D I ordered too. If I had known about it at the time I would have ordered it and skipped the Spring shipment, I didn't find out about the OTO until my friend told me about it a few days later when she got notice he shipment was coming. So yes Q added insult to injury by NOT shipping a promised A/D item on time and now I pay more when/IF I get it.