Honored Contributor

Re: Q: What's the difference between Tatcha Silk Canvas Liquid & the Silk Canvas Balm?

@justashopper 

Thanks for your honest review!  Think I'll stick with what I have and know I love Smiley Happy  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Q: What's the difference between Tatcha Silk Canvas Liquid & the Silk Canvas Balm?

[ Edited ]

@monicakm 

Update!!!  The last couple days, I have been using the Hourglass primer.  I think it is better.  LOL.   When I run out, I think I am going to stick with Hourglass.  I do like many Tatcha products though.  I have repurchased the essence and the Pearl Eye Concealor.  Both are excellent.  

My skin care routine is a little out of whack though because I like both Tatcha and Josie Maran.  So I just use/rotate between the two brands....  Argon Milk and the Tachta Dewy Serum.  the Red Algae eye cream and the anti-aging eye cream.  The Argon Serums are great, too.  As is the Tatcha Vitamin C.  

UGH>>>> too many products, not enough face.  lol

Honored Contributor

@justashopper 

UGH>>>> too many products, not enough face. 

THAT NEEDS TO BE  ON A T-SHIRT! LOL

Man can I ever relate!

I've never tried anything I like better than the Hourglass primer.

I LOVE Tatcha and use several of their products.  Then I'm on the

other end of the price spectrum and have a lot of The Ordinary products that I swear by Smiley Happy

Have you ever googled if it's better to use one product exclusively?  I have products that do the same thing and alternate but I don't know if that's the preferred way of doing something like that.  

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm 

Hi!

I know for hair care products, my stylist has suggested rotating between a couple different shampoos and conditioners.

I am not sure about skin care, though.  I wonder if anyone knows.... 

On separate note-- I saw on Josie Maran's instagram to add the different oils to the BODY BUTTER!!!  So I've been doing that, too.  Hopefully to help use up some of these products.  

I really wish I was one of those people that was completely loyal to one routine.