Valued Contributor

I'm looking for a cool gray or purplish gray shadow, maybe even a pallette of lighter and darker shades to compliment green eyes.  I've always used brown shades but want to try something different.  I prefer very muted subtle shades, with little or no shimmer.  Any recommendations??  Thank you

Trusted Contributor

Re: Purplish gray eye shadow

@Natureluvr  Bobbi Brown creme shadow pot in Heather - makes these hazel eyes look very green. 

A quite beautiful color.  I hope this helps!

Valued Contributor

@fitfuninformed Wow, that’s exactly the tone I’m looking for! Going to order from Macys once friends and family sale starts. Thanks for the recommendation!
Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr 

I was about to make a suggestion but it sounds like you found THE shade Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@monicakm Please still tell me what you recommend! I will likely get more than one shade. I have a ridiculous amount of eyeshadow already but they are mostly shades of brown and some peaches and pinks. The cool grays and muted purples I’m searching for seem much harder to find.
Honored Contributor

Argh!  I'm so so sorry.  I can't remember which purplish-gray shadow I had in mind.  It might have been a Sydney Grace single shadow.  I'll go look.  I'm sorry Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Well, it's not where I thought it was but do any of these look good?

moodysisters dot com

Purple Eyeshadow — Moody Sisters Skincare

Honored Contributor

This one is actually called...

Wraith - Eyeshadow Matte Smoky Gray Purple.  That's all I've got...sorry.

Wraith  Eyeshadow Matte Smoky Gray Purple image 1

Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr 

Would this work?  It's a Sephora brand e/s so it's 30% off right now.  The original cost is $10

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora Colorful® Eyeshadow 353 Chou a la crème 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Sephora Quality, Way-Nice Price Sephora Quality Way-Nice Price

Valued Contributor

@monicakm Thanks! Of all the colors you sent, I really like “end game” and “Mirkwood.” Have you used this brand before and if so, is the finish nice?