Honored Contributor

Re: Purplish gray eye shadow

@Natureluvr 

I'm sorry, but no, I haven't use it.  Never even heard of them but indie brands are making a big splash in the makeup industry right now.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@Natureluvr  Bobbi Brown creme shadow pot in Heather - makes these hazel eyes look very green. 

A quite beautiful color.  I hope this helps!

@fitfuninformed  Thank you for this!  I have green eyes and am always looking for the right shade of "purple" because I think it's the most flattering.  Ordered BB Heather as soon as I read your post.  It came today and I love it.

I am generally not on the Beauty forum so it was a happy little coincidence to see your post. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I just saw a TikTok from a girl who had a beautiful shade of purple. I have green eyes and have never worn purple. ,It was just gorgeous. Of course Sephora sold out after her TikToks, 

It was from the Sephora collection. Charged-up liquid eyeshadow in Shocking 05 Lavender.  I have it on waitlist. 

Frequent Contributor

Laura Geller has a pretty palette on her website and there is 40% off today.

DE57780E-5535-40B5-AAE4-A73F7D74CAF3.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry, it's called the Berry and Blossom set (it's kind of blurry in the picture). That bottom row has some beautiful grayish purples,

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Natureluvr I use a Mac eyeshadow in Quarry which comes in a single pot but it looks like it's been discontinued. Sorry!

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon  Isn't it just a beautiful color?  I am SOOOO glad you like it.  Wear it well!!

I hope @Natureluvr tried it, or found the shade she was looking for from the other suggestions here.

I'm hardly on this board these days too.  I'm happy it worked out!

Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr 

Here is a potential option by MAC.

IMG_0047.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I have an ELF bluish gray metallic shadow stick: Blue Steel. It's more blue toned than purple, but is one of my favorites. 

Unfortunately, they discontinued this shade. Woman Sad

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

Lav_ishColourpop lav_ish