Super Contributor

Well, I am highly upset like many others at the loss of legendary Prince.  I've been a fan since sixth grade, and i'm now a middled aged lady.  He inspired me in so many ways.  I remembered seeing one of Mally's shadow sticks called "purple rain" so I ordered it.  I know LG has an eyeliner of that name also that looks pretty but I love those eye shadow sticks because they stay like iron.  I wore purple today too!  Sad loss fof the world.  RIP Prince  

Honored Contributor

Re: Purple Rain Eyeshadow Stick

Mally_EvercolorShadowStick_PurpleRain_04.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Very nice!  I love it!   Can't wait to get it.  Hopefully I won't be as sad as today.  The news, it's just very sad.  I liked Prince an awful lot.  Thanks for the pic.

Honored Contributor

@LittleT in KC wrote:

Very nice!  I love it!   Can't wait to get it.  Hopefully I won't be as sad as today.  The news, it's just very sad.  I liked Prince an awful lot.  Thanks for the pic.

@LittleT in KC - I understand.  I was hoping it was just a cruel rumor. Still in disbelief myself. There are several threads here where you can connect with others feeling the same way, not just the silly/mean spirited rumor ones.

I hope you love your new eyeshadow.  Post a review & have a nice weekend! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I have that shadow stick, as well! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Laura's "Purple Rain" INKcredible eyeliner pencil is one of my HG's. I wore it today (well, yesterday now).

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Laura's "Purple Rain" INKcredible eyeliner pencil is one of my HG's. I wore it today (well, yesterday now).

Laura-Geller-INKcredible-Waterproof-Gel-Eyeliner-Pencil-Swatches.png

Honored Contributor

maxresdefault.jpg

Super Contributor

Laura's purple rain eyeliner is beautiful too!!!  I've seen it and boy do I love it.  I might have to get that one.  Bought a set of four inkcredibles and unfortunately that one didn't have purple rain. 

Honored Contributor

I've had the Mally one for a few years now. I didn't think about it in regards to Prince, lol. I don't like how it looks on me so I won't be wearing it- makes me look like I have a black eye.