Honored Contributor

Re: Purity price has sky rocketed!

Alot of times when something goes on AD, that's the lowest price it will ever be. I have an AD from a philosophy tsv from a couple years ago that you can't touch that price today. My mother also ordered it, but without AD for my sister. My sister loved it, but we couldn't get it anywhere near the tsv price.

Respected Contributor

So NOT worth it. I switched to Paula's Choice and never looked back! My skin is much happier too.

Trusted Contributor

The last time I bought a 32 oz. bottle of Purity it cost $36. Then it went to $42 and I chose to look for a drugstore cleanser. I've been very happy with CeraVe. I bought a small bottle of Purity after the formula change and it stung my eyes. My old Purity never stung my eyes.
*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

It seems so many things are skyrocketing these days! I just looked up my conditioner and a 32 oz bottle was $45 and I could get 20% off that but now it is $75 (before the 20% off)!!! I just bought one back at the end of the year so it has only been about 4 months since the last time I bought it so that type of increase is INSANE. I guess I am looking for a substitute.

Frequent Contributor

On 2/23/2014 pridequeen said:

I don't ever remember the 32 oz size being $36 unless it was part of a duo with the MDW wash. the 16 oz size is $35 at Nordstrom with free shipping. 8 oz size is $23.00 and it used to be $20 so $3 is not that big an increase.

Yep..... $36. But it's been a looooong time. I am glad I went on auto delivery.
Frequent Contributor

On 2/23/2014 Stargazer77 said: The last time I bought a 32 oz. bottle of Purity it cost $36. Then it went to $42 and I chose to look for a drugstore cleanser. I've been very happy with CeraVe. I bought a small bottle of Purity after the formula change and it stung my eyes. My old Purity never stung my eyes.
I like CeraVe moisturizers. Haven't tried the cleansers. May do that soon.
Super Contributor

I don't like the smell of purity. I tried Purity and my eyes wanted to water. Try Reclaim by Principal Secret.

Valued Contributor

Kick it to the curb! Ponds new cleansers are awesome as well as Cerave!

Esteemed Contributor

I was on a/d for years and just cancelled it. Found a better product and no animal testing, same goes for their shower creams and lotion. I never thought I would see the day I would give it up but I have.
Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2014 beaches21 said: I was on a/d for years and just cancelled it. Found a better product and no animal testing, same goes for their shower creams and lotion. I never thought I would see the day I would give it up but I have.

beaches that is awesome! {#emotions_dlg.wub}