Trusted Contributor

$65.00 for the 64 oz Mega-size. The 32 oz. size is $55.00. So, for $10.00 more, you can double the size. That’s a great value. I’ve been on Auto Delivery for Purity since they started auto delivery and you could stay on it until you cancelled. I only pay $34.00 for the 32 oz, but this mega-size is a steal. They don’t have it on auto though. I’ve tried many other cleansers, but nothing compares to Purity. IMHO. 😊

Valued Contributor

I ordered mine last night. I'm almost out of the last 64oz that I got last time. Love this facial cleanser, I use it twice a day. Fantastic. Great bargain.

Honored Contributor

That's a great value if you can use it.  I can't use Purity as I get cystic acne with it. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I love purity. I have the 32 oz and that keeps me close to a year. I just use it at night.

That was a great price.

Regular Contributor

The price is showing as $79.00 now. I am so mad I didn't see this yesterday, because I have been waiting for this size to come back.

I just cancelled my AD of the Purity and Micro combo because I do not like the new Micro formulation, so I was looking to order the big Purity. Hoping the price will go down again, but if not I'll have to bite the bullet at the higher price.

Trusted Contributor

@mom2four Keep an eye out for sales on philosophy's website. They had a BOGO sale a couple of months ago and I purchased 2 of the 32 ouncers for the price of one. Maybe they will do this again before the holidays.

Regular Contributor

@FlyersGirl, thank you for the suggestion, I will do that.

Super Contributor

Just a heads up 👍 a Philosophy rep told me they are doing bogo again on black friday😉

Respected Contributor

I went ahead and bought one and will skip a cycle on my auto delivery. One  $3 shipping.  It is one beauty product that i keep coming back to. I never saw a difference in quality that other noticed after the company was sold. Sometimes minor changes are necessary  in ingredients, not because they are trying to cheapen the item