Regular Contributor
I'm very fragrance sensitive and love pure grace. However it has zero staying power. I tried switching to Clean but its not the same. Does anyone know of any perfume that's similar to pure grace.....but lasts????? Thanks.
Honored Contributor

@erichu  - Have you tried the Amazing Grace?  I use the EDT version along with the body emulsion lotion and I frequently get compliments on how nice I smell. 

I also spray a little in my hair.  Although I can't always smell it on myself, when I walk past someone, I will then get a compliment.  The other day a lady ran up to me asking what I was wearing.

Imo, the EDT has more staying power than the fragrance spray or the EDP.  I have purchased from QVC, the Philosophy site and Ebay.  My most recent purchase was the 4 oz. EDT from Ebay for 35.00/free shipping.

Hope you find something you like. 

Honored Contributor

Was it Clean Ultimate that you tried, to me that is a Pure Grace dupe. 

Trusted Contributor

@erichu wrote:
I'm very fragrance sensitive and love pure grace. However it has zero staying power. I tried switching to Clean but its not the same. Does anyone know of any perfume that's similar to pure grace.....but lasts????? Thanks.

Pure Grace has been my favorite fragrance for years...but as you said...zero staying power since “something” changed.  I too am sensitive to heavy fragrance and recently found something that I really like.  It is not over powering and definitely has staying power.  I receive many compliments when I wear it....it is White Tea by Elizabeth Arden.  Beautiful clean fresh fragrance.  Highly recommend.  Next time you are near a cosmetic counter, try it out.  I think you might like it.    

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I love Amazing Grace but staying power isn’t what it used to be. 

What is EDT & EDP.?

I finally found La Niut Trésor by Lancôme. It’s rated very high on a video recommenced by the forums. Fortunately the clerk made a  

sample. It’s very musky, like a flowering bush very sweet. It does have staying power.  🤧

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers  - EDT is Eau de Toilette.  EDP is Eau de Parfum.  QVC usually carries all 3 versions:

• spray fragrance
  • EDT (spray)
  • EDP (spray)

The weakest one is the spray fragrance.

Respected Contributor

@erichu wrote:

I would love to know also.  Pure Grace has become Pure Disappointment.

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   I love Amazing Grace but staying power isn’t what it used to be. 

What is EDT & EDP.?

I finally found La Niut Trésor by Lancôme. It’s rated very high on a video recommenced by the forums. Fortunately the clerk made a  

sample. It’s very musky, like a flowering bush very sweet. It does have staying power.  🤧

This is very disappointing, I was getting ready to order some Pure Grace shower/bath gel for the summer, I love the fresh clean smell!  How is the La Niut Tresor different for the original Tresor, which I use to wear and loved it!  I love musk, but IMO, it is a little heavy for spring/summer!

Respected Contributor

@erichu wrote:

Sorry I don't have a suggestion. I do however agree with the OP referencing the staying power of Pure Grace. I waited for almost a month on waitlist and when the gel arrived I was a little disappointed.

I tried the scent in Ulta and it was a bit stronger than what I received from the Q. I am glad I only purchased the small bottle as it is still sitting in my shower. I have tried Amazing Grace but it's not for me. I do love the Baby Grace scent.

Valued Contributor

@Hooty     Hi EDT is Eau de toilette EDP is Eau de perfume. The perfume has more scent and staying power.