Trusted Contributor

Pure Grace Nude Rose just arrived - my take

[ Edited ]

I first I had just sniffed Pure Grace Nude Rose in a magazine ad and really liked it right away.

It was not a strong rose but smelled like a deeper Amazing Grace with a hint of rose [from the ad].

So I bought a small bottle at Macy's online...$18.00 that small .5 oz spray bottle size.

Yesterday this came and love this scent... it's just as the magazine sample was.

It's very much like the regular Amazing Grace fragrance with a touch of rose with a slight powdery dry-down but not much.

I didn't want real rosy scent like Stella McCartney and many lines that are doing rose scents these days. 

Best of all this lasts...maybe not all day but much longer then my Amazing Grace scents or others in the this line.

I always buy the roller ball sizes when I like a fragrance now but this was not an option being so new I suppose, however this small bottle is just the right size for a new scent Smiley Happy  

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pure Grace Nude Rose just arrived - my take

Did you order the Pure Grace or Amazing Grace version?  It is early and I am confused as you say Pure Grace in the title and Amazing Grace in the body

thanks

Respected Contributor

I sampled it in Macy's the other day.  It was very nice.

Respected Contributor

Can you tell yet if it has ANY staying power? 

I used to be such a huge fan of both Pure & Amazing Grace until Cristina sold the company. The fragrances were cheapened, & the dry-down wasn't the same. 

This scent sounds really pretty.  Heart

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just smelled Ballet Rose at Ulta yesterday. Rose-y for sure. I'm looking forward to smelling Nude Rose

Respected Contributor

I puchased both in the purse size spray. The Ulta version AG Ballet Rose is 

a floral with strong Rose notes.  The Macy's which is PG nude rose is more PG with hints of floral and rose. I like the PG nude rose better. Has a more general appeal. 

app

The AG version will only appeal to those who like stronger floral and rose scents. 

The staying power on me is about the same as all philosophy EDT, fades fairly fast. 

Honored Contributor

I got both Nude and Ballet when Phil had their BOGO, love them both, but Nude is my fave, my DH loves it too, and yes, they have staying power. I like them better than Stella's rose fragrance.

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting to see when Philosophy will go back to its skincare roots. There's way too many shower gels and fragrances. 

Trusted Contributor

I tried the pure grace nude rose and didn't like it at all.  Smiley Sad  It's too strong for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Klait wrote:

Did you order the Pure Grace or Amazing Grace version?  It is early and I am confused as you say Pure Grace in the title and Amazing Grace in the body

thanks

@Klaitgee had to look! It was late when I wrote that...that's a bad sign meaning impulse buying lol!

It was Pure Grace Nude Rose...it's nice I'm fussy and it lasts...a plus with this line's scents being known as not very lasting at all - but not strong when it's on my skin. I alternate and enjoy a few faves now. I do have a few very small Amazing Grace scents as well..don t reach as much for it lately.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky