Trusted Contributor

Re: Purchased a Great New Lipstick!!!!

@SportyShorty07
Ooooooooo, I love the shade you posted! Going to add to my beauty product list to snag when it goes on sale. Thanks for posting! Also appreciate the OP for posting her review!
Respected Contributor

@Natureluvr  Thank you! Its a really pretty pink shade and you'll definitely like it.  I bought mine on sale for 50 percent off on Too Faced website a few months ago- I think it was on a holiday.  Twenty nine was too much for my budget, but $14.50 was just right.  I get all of my makeup on sale- mostly drugstore and a couple designer items from Benefit, Too Faced or Tarte.  I always wait for sales Smiley Happy.  The best time to buy lipstick is National Lipstick Day on July 29th and sometimes the week of July 29th- discounts are aplenty. 

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  I looked up your lipstick color and it is so pretty! I have their Cocoa Bold lipstick in Chocolate Strawberry Smiley Happy

@SportyShorty07 That color is so pretty as well. As a matter of fact they are all really pretty colors! Very intense and long lasting and creamy!!!!I would love to see more shades come out in this formula!!! 

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  Thank you Smiley Happy- it's one of my favorite pink lipsticks that I own!  These lipsticks are super creamy and long lasting and all of the colors online are so pretty.  I think they'd be even more popular if the price was lower.  Its too bad that QVC doesn't really do Too Faced TSV's anymore- I remember when I got a TSV collection of a sparkly pink heart shaped blush, lip gloss, a blush brush and mascara for under $60 but that was almost a decade ago.  Or was that an HSN TSV? Who knows- either way, it was a great deal Smiley Very Happy.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful color!  I also like Milkshake.  HSN is having a great deal on Too Faced Natural Highlight, Blush & Bronzing palette.  I couldn't resist and ordered it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  Milkshake is a great shade too Smiley Very Happy.  I own the Too Faced palette that you bought- you'll love it! You got an amazing deal on it! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I only wear long lasting lipstick.  For me having to reapply it several times is a major pain.

Several posters say it stays on but Too Faced says nothing about long wear.  But I liked several colors.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  Do you have some favorite lipsticks that you'd recommend? I always like different recommendations Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 ...........I use Urban Decay, L'Oreal, Clinique,  Cover Girl, Maybellene,  just about any brand when I find a color I like and its long lasting.  I go for a color I like I really dont care about the brand.  I do like Urban Decay but their matte is a tad drying, but I use it anyway.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I stopped at Ulta doing some errands to check out this lipstick.  They had one left in Chocolate Chip.  I tried it on and really like the color.