Honored Contributor

Pur -- Anyone use this brand of cosmetics?

I got an e-mail the other day stating that you can purchase 2 of their foundations for $35.  I believe today is the last day to purchase.  I thought that was a great price for 2.

Does anyone here use products from this company?  If so, what products and what do you think?

How is the customer service?

Thanks so much! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Pur -- Anyone use this brand of cosmetics?

I used PUR exclusively for many years. I love their 4-in-1 foundation! But over the years their prices went up, as expected, and I could no longer afford to buy their products. $35 for TWO foundations is a RUN-DON'T-WALK price. I would not hesitate to pay that. But I'll warn you....once you use it then you'll be hooked.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I used PUR exclusively for many years. I love their 4-in-1 foundation! But over the years their prices went up, as expected, and I could no longer afford to buy their products. $35 for TWO foundations is a RUN-DON'T-WALK price. I would not hesitate to pay that. But I'll warn you....once you use it then you'll be hooked.Woman Very Happy

@SilleeMee

I guess that's how they pull you in!  I thinking I am going to take the bait although I am not sure which ones to try.  I have been experimenting a lot lately with different brands and formulas and I am just trying to find my go to so I can settle down and stop scouting around!  Thanks for your input!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Let me give you a push off that fence.Woman Very Happy @AngelPuppy1 Every time I wore their foundation someone, even strangers, would comment on how beautiful my skin looked. It really makes it look flawless with little effort. It never settles nor does it make you look shiny like other brands of mineral foundations. It' also buildable and truly lasts all day. In fact, as the day goes by your skin looks better. Don't ask me why but it does.

Honored Contributor

Nothing special in my opinion, neither the makeup or the skin care. Their shadows and blushes cake up and harden  and become very difficult to get product onto the brushes.

Respected Contributor

I love the 4-in-1 foundation. I always have it in my arsenal. Their pink blush is a perfect one for me as well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

No spf in it, i would not even try it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

No spf in it, i would not even try it.

I always wear a separate sunscreen product. I don't rely on my foundation to give me enough protection. If you are using an SPF foundation then you have to use a ton of it to get the right amount of sun protection and by doing this then you might not like the way you look with it on.

Honored Contributor

I think most ladies as they get older ,look better in  little make up, especiall foundation,beauty creams,and cc creams, and yes always wear spf.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Pur 4 in 1 foundation has always had SPF 15.