Contributor

Puppet lines on face around mouth

would love some suggestions.. what does anyone use for the puppet lines .. I am beginning to look like my grandmother... thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Puppet lines on face around mouth

Voluma® is the only thing that has worked for me.   It raises your cheeks, thereby eliminating (pretty well)  the "sag lines".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@pbb  Using fillers will work, but only a temporary fix. You can do laser in that area or a deep peel.

Trusted Contributor

I find that using an AHA has helped my lines around my mouth and especially my forehead.

Esteemed Contributor

I get fillers every six months and feel that it really does make a difference. Of course a face lift would be the more long term solution, but I'm not prepared to go there...yet. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Contributor

thank you all.. so the fillers does it hurt

Super Contributor

It's part of the aging process..........there are worse things to fear.............

Honored Contributor

@pbb,

Check with a plastic surgeon to discuss your options. There are many you can choose but some are better than others and your doc can recommend which would be best for your individual needs.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I use Marula oil and rub it in every night sometimes during the day if I am staying in.  It seems to diminish the look of lines on the face and hopefully prevents others from coming in.  I like Marula oil because it absorbs quickly unlike Argan oil.  Don't get me wrong, Argan oil is very nice but I like a lighter oil.  Cat Very Happy  I use Acure Organics Marula oil under $20.  All you need is one small pump for your whole face.  It is also cold pressed.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

This is where the angular, thin face fares better than the pretty round full face. When gravity strikes, the thin face has little to fall and fewer of those lines.

The only more permanent thing is a lower face lift. Don't waste money on products for years.