Trusted Contributor

Can someone suggest a pumpkin face scrub that smells yummy! I love the smell of the Serious Skin Care scrub, and it does a good exfoliating job, but it leaves my face feeling oily, which is unusual since I have dry skin.

Honored Contributor

It's not an actual scrub, but Southern Magnolia Minerals sells a Pumpkin Enzyme Peel that smells good enough to eat!

Trusted Contributor
On 10/8/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

It's not an actual scrub, but Southern Magnolia Minerals sells a Pumpkin Enzyme Peel that smells good enough to eat!

What is "Southern Magnolia Minerals" and where can I get it? Thanks!

Valued Contributor
Hi Nitestar---I really like that SSC scrub. Which is weird b/c I have Rosacea and finicky skin. But somehow it works. The only bummer for me with this scrub is that it DOESN'T smell like amazing pumpkin.
Honored Contributor
On 10/8/2014 NiteStar said:
On 10/8/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

What is "Southern Magnolia Minerals" and where can I get it? Thanks!

Private label cosmetic company that uses natural ingredients.

http://www.smmcosmetics.com/pumpkin-enzyme-peel-masque/

Honored Contributor
On 10/8/2014 glmama said: Hi Nitestar---I really like that SSC scrub. Which is weird b/c I have Rosacea and finicky skin. But somehow it works. The only bummer for me with this scrub is that it DOESN'T smell like amazing pumpkin.

i love the SSC pumpkin scrub also, but to me it has enough pumpkin smell.....i dont like the scent to be too overpowering. i prefer using it in the evening before i go to bed. i like the body scrub also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Several different brands of pumpkin scrubs listed on ebay.

Respected Contributor

I see a pumpkin enzyme peel mentioned above, are there any nice pumpkin masks out there? Smile

eta~ Ok I googled and see quite a few pumpkin mask recipes to make at home, yum!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
On 10/8/2014 SeaGal said:

I see a pumpkin enzyme peel mentioned above, are there any nice pumpkin masks out there? Smile

The peel I mentioned is also considered a mask. It's about the consistency of pumpkin puree. You leave it on for 5 minutes before rinsing. Due to the AHA properties, it can tingle a bit so if you're skin is sensitive, you might have to rinse before the 5 minutes is up.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/8/2014 Shelbelle said:

Several different brands of pumpkin scrubs listed on ebay.

Hi Shelbelle. I knew ebay would have a lot, but was hoping for some recommendations for a brand since I'm not familiar with any of them except the SSC one. The one JeanLouiseFinch mentioned sounds interesting.