Respected Contributor

Pumpkin Spice beauty Products?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know of any pumpkin beauty products that you can pick up at a store instead of online. Something other than wen and bath and bodyworks?  I wonder if trader joes or whole foods may cary pumpkin scented items?

Respected Contributor

Re: Pumpkin Spice beauty Products?

Trader Joe's Pumpkin body butter is great. I also got a very nice  pumpkin 3n1 body wash  at Ulta.

Regular Contributor

I saw two Ulta brand body lotions yesterday.  One was Frosted Pumpkin and the other was Baked Pumpkin.  They smelled great, but I wasn't sure if they would be overwhelming or not.  I'm not sure that I want to smell like pumpkin all day.

Trusted Contributor

PTR sells a Pumpkin mask and its probably sold at Sephora and Ulta.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

Trader Joe's Pumpkin body butter is great. I also got a very nice  pumpkin 3n1 body wash  at Ulta.

I forgot to go to trader joes today but i went to whole foods and purchased pumpkin granola  and had a pumpkin chi moca latte at a coffee shop

Respected Contributor

i've had the ptr pumpklin mask and it's excellent.  pumpkin evidently has enzymes that are good for the skin. it can leave your face red for a little while, but i didn't have that happen.  mine was professionally done.

Frequent Contributor

Burt's Bees has a Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm available at Target and Chapstick has a Pumpkin Pie Lip Balm at Walgreens.