Respected Contributor

Re: Pumpkin, Pumpkin and more Pumpkin!

I went to TJ's today and just walked out with 2 boxes of the pumpkin waffles. I also bought two for my mom. She loves them too.  I was so tempted by the other stuff but I didnt do it. As I was in the checkout line, the lady across from me had the ho ho's. I almost went back to get them but walked away and kept going. I have just been eating too much junk and need to take a break.  But, it was hard not to throw things in my cart. I will indulge in a bit if things last that is.

I got pumpkin coffee from BJ's last time I was there.  It is their brand - Wellesley Farms - I think it is very good.  I love this time of year. 

Respected Contributor

DH LOVES the pumpkin spice k-cups from TJ's!

Honored Contributor

Hi pumpkin lovers!

Heart Pumpkin Caramel Kringle Heart

Enjoyed a pumpkin "treasure hunt" at TJ's today. They keep expanding the pumpkin options to include every type of meal. The pumpkin kringle won't last. We bought an extra one to freeze.

New this year: Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter and Autumnal Harvest Creamy Pasta Sauce-made with pumpkin & butternut squash-in a jar. These 2 items were samples today. That pasta sauce is soooo delish!

We had a sack full of pumpkin items including the 3 items above plus Pumpkin Cream Cheese, Pecan Pumpkin Instant Oatmeal, Pumpkin Joe Joe's, Pumpkin bread & muffin mix, Pumpkin Seed Brittle & Pumpkin Dog cookies Woman Very Happy

*Warning* There is a pumpkin section in the freezer, lol! Pumpkin ice cream, ice cream sandwich cookies, mochi, mini pies, bread pudding

What's your pumpkin seasonal favorite/recommendation? Anything new??? Still waiting for the ah-ma-zing Pumpkin Body Butter to be restocked-maybe next week! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I sampled pumkin bread with chocolate chips at Fresh Market today. Pretty good but I thought the chocolate chips over powered the pumpkin bread just a tad.

Boy, you all have found some interesting pumpkin concoctions to try. But I always loved Pumpkin ice cream at Baskin Robbins!

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

Buy some for me at Trader Joe's. I'm in one of those areas without one in a days drive!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Talking about pumpkin, I was just reading Pittsburgh Street Soapwork's Fragrance List and they have Perfect Pumpkin and Pumpkin Crunch! Anyone try either of these?

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!