Respected Contributor

Pumpkin, Pumpkin and more Pumpkin!

[ Edited ]

Did I say Pumpkin? Woman Very Happy

I went to Trader Joes to see if they had Pumpkin Beauty items and ended up with this stash.  They had more pumpkin items but I will get it next payday . They have body butter but was not on the shelves yet. The Biscotti was amazing.

143551E9-B71D-4F1A-AD5D-50C61CFEDF49_zpslp2gfowq.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Pumpkin, Pumpkin and more Pumpkin!

I, too, love the pumpkin biscotti!

Respected Contributor

@FastDogWalker2 wrote:

I, too, love the pumpkin biscotti!

I had to put it away for it was soooo good.  I just need some good pumpkin coffee to go with it Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Yes,I bought pumpkin stuff galore at Trader Joe's last week.  I already made the gluten free pumpkin muffins.  Loved them.  Then I bought my usual:  Gluten free pumpkin pancake mix,pumpkin instant oats, and more. I didn't see the body products or the pumpkin seed brittle,but now I have to go back!  I can't get enough of the stuff.If I weren't celiac,I would have had those Jojo's and those mini ice cream sandwiches in my cart.  I need an intervention!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@2zbeach wrote:

Yes,I bought pumpkin stuff galore at Trader Joe's last week.  I already made the gluten free pumpkin muffins.  Loved them.  Then I bought my usual:  Gluten free pumpkin pancake mix,pumpkin instant oats, and more. I didn't see the body products or the pumpkin seed brittle,but now I have to go back!  I can't get enough of the stuff.If I weren't celiac,I would have had those Jojo's and those mini ice cream sandwiches in my cart.  I need an intervention!

The pumpkin brittle was in the isle with the cold products.  I know an odd place but above the ice cream was a shelf of a ton of pumpkin foods. they had pumpkin turtle candy or what ever you call it. also a lot of tea and coffe stuff in the coffee isle. The checkout guy kinsa laughed at y pumpkin load. 

Trusted Contributor

I've seen a lot of pumpkin items at TJ Maxx lately. Many are beauty products and candles. 

Respected Contributor

I brought the cookies into work and everyone ate it in 2 seconds lol

Regular Contributor

When does Trader Joe's begin selling the pumpkin body butter? Last year I tried and I was too late and it had already sold out.

Honored Contributor

I bought canned ORGANIC pumpkin at BJs the other day. I do "organic" whenever I can.

Valued Contributor

There is no such thing as too much pumpkin!

I just bought the Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice coffee, delish.  Smell great too!

This is my favorite time of year.