Super Contributor

Pumpkin Pie Shower Gel review

I picked up the 6oz Pumpkin Pie shower gel at Nordies (part of their 3/$15 Anniversary Sale promo) and it is VERY nice! But I love everything fall and everything pumpkin, so of course I will probably be more into this scent than most, hahaa.

It's very strong scented - no weak one here folks! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} It's got enough scent to it that it really does linger on your skin (especially your hands) after you are done washing with it.

I think it reminds me a little more of Philosophy's Pumpkin Spice Muffin shower gel (which I love dearly), than what I would expect of a shower gel named Pumpkin Pie. I only say that because I smell the spice notes more so than I smell the bakery/pie crust notes.

Regardless though, I still really like it and highly recommend it if you like pumpkin and spice notes {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I will keep using it this week to see if I can pick up the pie crust notes ... I've been having some congestion (wind + pollen are not good for the sniffer LOL!) lately, so that may have affected how I pick up the scent. But even if I don't pick up the pie crust scent later on, I would still enjoy it just the same.

Has anyone else been able to try it, and if so, did you like it?