Honored Contributor

For those lucky enough to live close to a Trader Joe's.  One of my YT beauty vloggers loves the Pumpkin Body Butter.

Capture2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Pumpkin Goodness

[ Edited ]

This is what I'm currently using. Love the  scent. The best price is from the Tanning Lotion Depot $12.95/17 oz.  Hempz has lots of great scents. 
6C73ECAE-9868-4016-B945-2ABCFAA0CCEA.jpeg

Honored Contributor

PUMPKIN SPICE AND VANILLA CHAI!  OH MY Smiley Happy  Sounds wonderful

Honored Contributor

This is a Beauty IQ special for 58.00 for 2.  I used this scrub in the past and was pleased with the results.  You don't need a lot so these 2 containers will last forever.  I'm tempted to order.  I'd probably keep one and give one away for a Christmas gift.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - that would be terrible if you got banned for accidentally posting something.  You contribute a lot to this forum.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm on a pumpkin high! I already bought the Trader Joe's pumpkin body butter and the pumpkin mask. The butter is very nice thick butter that soaks in very quickly! It has a really light spice pumpkin scent that fades away. For like $5 it was definitely worth a try! The pumpkin mask I've tried 1 time, it has a lovely smell and feels nice cooling on the skin. Did it moisturize any better or differently than other moisturizers i use at night, no? But it was a pleasant fun experience. I look forward to using them both this Fall. 

I did also buy the Peter Thomas Roth mask duo since it was jumbo sizes and a good sale price with free shipping. When Serious Skin Care was on tv selling their products, I would annually buy their pumpkin scrub. It was such a great pumpkin spice smell that just lifted my spirits. I was curious if this mask scrub would be comparable. I look forward to trying this version, it hasn't arrived yet. Maybe later this week it will arrive so I can have another pumpkin spa night. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you @San Antonio Gal 

I've already been banned three times for contributing too much Smiley Sad

The next time will probably be it for me.  The last time was for a c/p  paragraph that included a hyper-link word.  I didn't notice it.  Poof!  I was gone for a week.  I'm on upper management's poo-poo list Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

I'll take PIE!!!!!  Many thanks!Smiley Happy