Contributor

Hi, hoping you ladies will come to my rescue concerning my 2 biggest skin problems. First, I inherited my Mom's terrible puffy undereye bags.  Not really dark circles, just the swollen look.  I can be awake for hours but look like I just woke up.  Nothing has reduced the problem and haven't had much luck with concealers either.  Secondly, I need a "turkey neck" treatment.  Something that will help tighten/firm the area.  Makes my face look fat.  PLEASE respond if you have had luck with products for these areas.  Many thanks!!  Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

Hi @CJ111  For the puffiness under your eyes,  Mad Hippie makes and excellent eye cream that contains Regu-age which is very good for puffiness.  Some people like eye creams with caffeine for puffiness, too.

For your turkey neck, Skinn Chin-Up Redensify may help you, but the Skinn Botanilift may be even better.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Hi @CJ111  For the puffiness under your eyes,  Mad Hippie makes and excellent eye cream that contains Regu-age which is very good for puffiness.  Some people like eye creams with caffeine for puffiness, too.

For your turkey neck, Skinn Chin-Up Redensify may help you, but the Skinn Botanilift may be even better.  

I second an eye gel or cream with caffeine for puffiness, also cucumber.

Honored Contributor

I have the same thing as OP and there is really nothing except surgery that will truly get rid of them. It's a fat pad that is in there. I have tried forever to find that miracle  something that guarranteed it would get rid of the puffies---all hype!!  Save your $. Also caffeinne made my eyeballs hurt so much that I went to the eye dr before I finally figured out it was the cream that had it in it that was the culprit. And I didn't put it IN my eye as someone will prob say.Woman Frustrated Used it according to directions. When I went to the plastic surgeon a few years ago, the price was $5000 for that type of surgery. Prob more now.

Respected Contributor

Diane Young makes a FANTASTIC product for the neck called "Coneflower Neckline & Decollete Firmer ".

My mom didn't like what she referred to as her "turkey neck". She started using Diane's neck product, & I couldn't believe the difference it made. It not only improved the overall appearance of the skin on her neck, but it also seemed to stop any further aging. She used it for at least 15 years, & her neck just stay the same. It was pretty amazing.  Heart

I got an email from Diane's site, & they're having a sale thru the end of Jan.