Honored Contributor

Well I fell for the come on, a line of products designed for your hair, no way. I tried the products today and I was left with breakage and crazy frizz. Lets hope I can return this stuff.

I am not happy right now

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Prose Shampoo

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox 

Sorry that happened. I’ve never heard of that brand. Where did you purchase it? 

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

I think I saw their promo on FB and went to their site to pick the formula that was "right for me"

@wilma wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Sorry that happened. I’ve never heard of that brand. Where did you purchase it? 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Well I fell for the come on, a line of products designed for your hair, no way. I tried the products today and I was left with breakage and crazy frizz. Lets hope I can return this stuff.

I am not happy right now

That stinks...hope your regular products can help get your hair back in shape.I am using pumpkin seed oil on my hair ends and dry spots....it helps.You need to use very little or it will be too oily.

Honored Contributor

@dex 

Thanks I  am going for a much needed Kerating treatment this week, so that will help alot

@dex wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am not happy right now

That stinks...hope your regular products can help get your hair back in shape.I am using pumpkin seed oil on my hair ends and dry spots....it helps.You need to use very little or it will be too oily.

Honored Contributor

I've had the worst luck with Facebook ad products. I tried two different things and they were horrible. Sorry it didn't work out. 

Honored Contributor

I have the oil which I love. First you have to fill out a questionaire about your hair. They then mix you your own chosen formula. When my hair looks awful I just put a few drops, well, maybe more than a few, in my hands, rub it and apply. Changes everything. Brings out all your color (mine's natural) and just helps tremendously. 

So then I tried the shampoo. Just no. It made my hair so soft I couldn't do a thing with it. Limp, awful. I decided to use it as a deep condtioner about once a month and then just stay in that day. 'Tomorrow is another day.'