Honored Contributor

@dstienecker wrote:
Please stop introducing new cosmetics! Enough is enough! The same goes for clothing! Select the best of the best! And I realize your hosts have no choice when promoting a product, but I want a truly honest opinion. I am tired of them talking about one product and in the next hour they are promoting that product as the best. I trust their valued opinion on cosmetics but according to some(Jane Tracy) they all work! Can a host that uses that product promote the benefits of the product because they actually use it most of the time. I realize they too probably use different products but let's be honest!

@dstienecker Do you believe everything you see or hear?  Do you go to stores and select what you want?  I can't even imagine what the issue is here.  

Honored Contributor

@dstienecker 

I don't even watch shopping channels and know that if they, or any company, stopped introducing new products it would be sui*ide.  They have to keep introducing new products to stay relevant.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure we would be "thrilled" to be wearing Tangee lipstick and Cutex nail polish as our only choices these days....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@dstienecker wrote:
Please stop introducing new cosmetics! Enough is enough! The same goes for clothing! Select the best of the best! And I realize your hosts have no choice when promoting a product, but I want a truly honest opinion. I am tired of them talking about one product and in the next hour they are promoting that product as the best. I trust their valued opinion on cosmetics but according to some(Jane Tracy) they all work! Can a host that uses that product promote the benefits of the product because they actually use it most of the time. I realize they too probably use different products but let's be honest!

A sales person is going to give you an HONEST opinion???   

You 'trust' JRT's opinion????       LOLOL

That's not what selling is usually about.  

Honored Contributor

Another new poster here to complain and run.