Frequent Contributor

Re: Products you wish would come back to the Q

I feel silly saying this but I miss the Susan Lucci haircare products.  I absolutely loved them and the way they smelled and watching the presentations.  Many many brands from the old days were great.  I miss those times.

Respected Contributor

Of course Linea by Louis Dell'Olio!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Linea by Louis Dell Olio!  I don't know where to even begin buying clothes that are like Louis' amazing designs and quality.  

The old Philsosophy so I could have the old pure grace and amazing grace. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Didn't even need to think of this answer:  Linea by Louis Del Olio!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree- loved Mojave Magic cosmetics!

Contributor

I agree with Mojave Magic!!

I wish Ryka would bring back their original well made sneakers.  Now they are so cheaply made they sure aren't worth the money.

Respected Contributor

I'm trying to recall the name, though I think it was "Cedar Canyon".  I had 2 of their jackets  which were kind of the "southwestern" look.

Also miss Sports Savvy along with CitiKnits and of course Gabrielle T. and the Linea line.  Can't figure out why they did away with it as his stuff IMO was very nice.

Honored Contributor

I think you meant beauty products.  I would like to see FRESH come back with all their products.  Skincare, fragrance it would be wonderful.

As far as clothes, JJill which was short lived.  I bought two pairs of pants from JJill fromt the Q and they were the finest cotton pants I have ever worn.  I did not think they were cotton as they were luxurious and they also had another fabric mixed in  The fit was exceptional.  I bought black and navy.  I would love to see Sundance come to the Q.  They have clothes, jewelry, handbags, boots, furniture.   Some great looking items.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

FYI .. Q took "Linea by Louis Del Olio" sometime ago, and there was a MASSIVE, NOISY, PERSISTANT REBELLION by his enormous group of devoted Customers..... and Q brought him back.  That might still work!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell   I heard Louis left because he retired.  His shows were enjoyable and it was nice when he had his wife model.

kindness is strength