Trusted Contributor

Re: Products you wish would come back to the Q

@Kitty Galore  - I'd also love to see Julep back! I wish Kristofer Buckle cosmetics back! His cashmere slip lipsticks are outstanding!! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I loved Victoria Principals skincare line especially the exfoliator----

@wagirl - I still use Principal Secret 4 in 1 Advanced Cleanser.  I just buy it directly.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I may not have the name right but Gabriella T sweaters and maybe Christopher Radko ornaments except I no longer put up a tree😏

Super Contributor

Louis Del Olio.   What were they thinking?  I'll never understand, dropping, Mr. Five Star.   

Valued Contributor

The old GILI line when Lisa Robertson was a host.  The line had good quality attractive clothes.  I believe the show was Friday nights and I would always look forward to watching the fashion shows.  I still have a few items from then.  Now the GILI line is cheap and never see anything that interests me.

Regular Contributor

@Icegoddess I still sleep on my Northern Nights sheets from 15-20 years ago. They are still as soft as ever. But unfortunately, the quality has gone down and I have given up on buying their products. I have returned every set of sheets I have ordered from QVC in recent years. That includes Home Reflections sheets as well. 

Trusted Contributor

Wow...Some of the brands mentioned!  Northern nights for sure, quality has slipped.  Bring back the old stuff!  ANyone who stays over comments on those sheets.  they are not even close to the same.

Gabrilla T sweaters- was purging a couple weeks ago, those are still in the closet and not going anywhere.  Love them. 

Michael Maron Mojave desert cosmetics- Not sure if he even sells the brand anymore. 

Loved his stuff

Overall quality on everything has gone down.  Not just Q but everywhere.  Problem with shopping on Q now is you cant depend on quality and return shipping is too expensive. If I go to a B&M store I can tell right away. 

And I agree with the post about Louis Del O'lio.  Class act.  Beautiful line. What were they thinking? 

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I may not have the name right but Gabriella T sweaters and maybe Christopher Radko ornaments except I no longer put up a tree😏

@tansy   I still have about 6 of her GORGEOUS sweaters that are classics.  I just retired 2 of them but wear the others,  and get COMPLIMENTS. 

Contributor

I would like for Dr. Denese to bring back he Beyond Ageless fragrance.  I got so many compliments on that.  It was my signature fragrance.

Respected Contributor

Philosophy -when Christina Carlino owned the company.