Oils...argan, maracuja, jojoba and coconut...variety of brands

Microdermabrasion tools, I own a fewWoman Embarassed...phasing out completely

Hair removal lasers...I own two brands

Jenu ultrasonic infuser device...eventually will stop using

Honored Contributor

Re: Products you have that you rarely use

@FUTURE wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

I have a couple of moisturizers and NEVER use them.  I just don't need them.  I need degreaser instead!  LOL!

@Sooner, if you used the moisturizer, your skin might normalize some. Sometimes our skin creates more oil if it isn't moisturizer enough. Just a thought! Smiley Happy

I've tried that and it simply doesn't work for me.  I have really oily skin.  My dermatologist always laughs when I complain about this and says I should be glad.  I really don't have wrinkles--NOT that I look younger than I am I know--but my skin isn't wrinkled.   Any serum is enough moisture for me. 

Honored Contributor

OMG Just too many.... and then I get an auto ship I forgot about to add to the collection. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought some PTR peel pads.  Been sitting on my bathroom vanity for about six months.  I have remembered to use them about three times before showering in the morning.  I just can't seem to remember to use them.  Fifty different hairsprays.  I keep buying different types thinking they will be better and always end up buying more Paul Mitchell Extra Body Extra Firm Hold again and again.  Also have a container of blushes and cosmetic brushes I have used very few times.

Super Contributor

I only have a couple things I don't use, one of them being IT cosmetics under eye concealer. I like it but am fortunate enough to not need much help in that area, I prefer Bare Minerals bisque. I also almost never use eyeshadow palettes, I have a couple but always reach for the same single color everyday. In my early 20s I bought a lot more to play with, now I know what works and that's what I almost always buy.
Honored Contributor

Lipstick, eyeliners - all makeup, really. Most days I wear none.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a lot and use a lot.  I even use my masks 2 or 3 times per week.  If I had to admit to a cosmetic/bath & body product category which I don't buy often, or use a lot when I do purchase it would be exfoliating body scrubs. Being a dedicated user of washcloths, and body polishers such as Salux Cloth and sisal items (including a sisal wrapped soap), my body gets plenty of exfoliating.  

Valued Contributor

Yes. I don't reach for Laura Gellar or my Clarisonic much.I have very sensitive skin re: the Carisonic.

Esteemed Contributor

Like @Ellabella said, over the years I've learned what works, and that's what I buy and use every day.  I don't have any cosmetic or skin care product that I don't use.... except.... a tube of Avon mask that I bought 6 months ago and I've used twice (that needs to get tossed) and a old jar of Skinn Dermapeel (which is probably growing mold as I type).   OK, I'll trash both of those this morning.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I'm big on getting rid of stuff I don't use .  Recently got rid of anything that allegedly firms your skin, any manuel exfoliating scrubs since I now use Retin A and treat my skin more gently, foundations that I just really didnt love, lipsticks I didnt love, and old serums that seemed to do nothing.  Trying to keep it down to things I feel actually work and colors I love.