Respected Contributor

Products you have that you rarely use

Do you have any makeup or skin care products that you have, but you just don't reach for them?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Products you have that you rarely use

Great topic...........I hope you are having a nice day. I have to think but one is Prai..........that I purchased from HSN.  I just don't like anything but Perricone except Chanticelle or how ever you spell that name.  Also, I am not using TOO FACED brow that is in a container but I should, it seems though as it was in a SPECIAL on HSN for the day, that it is for everyone.......but I think it is a little dark.  I wish use this when I have nothing else left as I just purchsed IT which for the blonde I think in IT BROW it does not cover very well but I am not going to send it back.

I am not using the scrub, shower gel and cologne of Unconditional Love and I love it and I don't know why I ignore it..........I seem to reach for Butterfly by Hanne Mori.  I did not finish my Davines conditioner and the date has expired..........There is one cream of Perricone for the neck that comes in a pump that I rarely use..........also a few lipsticks in nude or beige..........I do want to try though EDWARD BESS lipstick........my friend spent the day with Edward Bess..........OM GOODNESS.........I could faint, yet I am friends now and have been since last December to one of the world's famous makeup artist to the stars and I adore him.......I am blesssed and if I could get to him he would do my face pro bono............and I think he could make me beautiful. 

Trusted Contributor

Are you going to share what you DO not use?

Honored Contributor

Masks, I always mean to use them, but rarely do.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Hair spray.  Since I am a WEN girl I do not need hair spray any more!

Masks- I never seem to make the time.....so I have a great collection of masks to try.

Honored Contributor

No, If something doesn't work or I don't like, return immediately.
Valued Contributor

Highlighter. I do contouring & bronzing but I don't see that the highlighter adds anything but a bit of shimmer. I try it every now and then.

Honored Contributor

When I come across something I haven't used, I usually toss it.  I rarely impulse buy because of this.

Regular Contributor

This is a great topic!  Last week I threw out a couple of old products that I never used and don't remember what they were.  I have some Time Bomb Complexion Cocktail that I hardly ever use, I rarely use my Tatcha "try me" products and I don't reach for the Mally Face Defender BB cream (a little on the greasy side just as I thought it would be, I'll try again this winter). I also have a small Perlier serum that I rarely use and it probably needs to be tossed as well just because I've had it for a while.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of moisturizers and NEVER use them.  I just don't need them.  I need degreaser instead!  LOL!