Frequent Contributor

Re: Products that will help crepiness on arms

Josie’s body milk works. A lotion with some gentle exfoliation is the trick, hydration and exfoliation.
Respected Contributor

@Ladybuggirl wrote:

I need advice on any products that will help with the crepiness on arms.  I've checked out the reviews on Crepe Erase and some are good and some not.  I was wondering if anyone has tried something else that has worked for you.  I'll take any suggestions....TIA

I like Wen A370535 Moisturizing Dry Oil SPF/ 613. I'm 86, sunned at the beach every summer for ever, and I know what crepiness is. You get 2 bottles, in the $60 dollar range, but i spray 3 sprays in my hand and rub it on my arms, and still the next day I can see a smoother skin. I've used many, and this is the best for me that I've found. I saw Chaz do this and thought I'd try it. I'm satified.

Honored Contributor

@Ladybuggirl wrote:

I need advice on any products that will help with the crepiness on arms.  I've checked out the reviews on Crepe Erase and some are good and some not.  I was wondering if anyone has tried something else that has worked for you.  I'll take any suggestions....TIA

@Ladybuggirl   I exfoliate in the shower with one of those scrubby net sponges. Afterwards, I apply a rich moisturizer that has Shea butter...right now using Paula's Choice Daily Replenishing Body Cream. I apply it day and night. The crepiness is due to sun damage/exposure and loss of elasticity in skin. You can make it appear a little better, but it doesn't go away. 

Valued Contributor

Forget the Crepe Erase.  I really wanted it to work but doesn't for me.  Skin looks moisturized and dewy but does not erase the crepiness.  I was on auto delivery but cancelled.  Use any body scrubber and then moisturize and you'll get the same results.

Contributor

I used half a jar of Crepe Erase and then pitched it.  Of no use to me.  I'm currently using Nivea Nourshing Skin Firming body creme.  It's ok, better than anything else I've used.  I will give this a try however.

Honored Contributor

The Curel product is mineral oil, petroleum and parabens, there has to be something with more ingredient integrity than that. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

A time machine.

That's funny - you made me laugh but probably very true!