Contributor

Products that will help crepiness on arms

[ Edited ]

I need advice on any products that will help with the crepiness on arms.  I've checked out the reviews on Crepe Erase and some are good and some not.  I was wondering if anyone has tried something else that has worked for you.  I'll take any suggestions....TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Products that will help crepiness on arms

@Ladybuggirl 

I have been using Curel Hydra Therapy West Skin Moisturizer for Day & Extra-Dry Skin.  I get the 12 oz. size.  I usually purchase it from Amazon, but sometimes Target has a good sale on it.  The normal price is about $10.50.  I use it every time I bath and apply it to damp skin.  I have been using it faithfully for almost a year and it has made a major difference in the crepiness on my arms.

Curél Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer for Dry & Extra-Dry Skin, 12 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)

Respected Contributor

I was going to say "shirts with long sleeves," but I know you're looking for a real fix.

My geezer skin, crepe included, looks better when I apply the Tweak'd Rescue Face and Body Cream. It's in a white container. QVC has a 15.75-oz bucket of it for $105, but the two 5.25 oz (10.5 total) for $34 are a much better deal. You can save the $3.50 shipping by buying them on HSN, where they ship free. Lots of reviews on both sites.

One thing I really like is that the improvement lasts for hours. Often you apply something and your skin looks better for 20 minutes or half an hour, but two hours later the effect is gone. Or that's my experience. The Tweak'd Rescue stuff has staying power.

Good luck. 

Respected Contributor

Josie Maran body butter. Will not erase it for good, but plumps up the skin on my arm for many hours

Contributor

Thank you for your input and will check them all out.  Hopefully something will work and get better with time....one can hope, anyway!

Frequent Contributor

I use the Walmart version of cetaphil in a jar. I put it on after I shower and it never feels heavy or stickey. It really seems to help and cost under $7. I hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

I've been using Crepe Erase for several months.  I see NO change in my skin.  It's a real bummer!  I think I will give Curel Hydrotherapy a try. 

Honored Contributor

A time machine.

Super Contributor

Drinking extra water everyday helps me!

Respected Contributor

Alpha Skin Care Renewal Body Lotion

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky