Trusted Contributor

Products that help undereye puffiness

[ Edited ]

I am 60 in a few days, another new aging birthday present LOL

Thanks beauties!

Super Contributor

Re: Products that help undereye puffiness

@AnnMarie-1 Thanks for posting this!  I looked at myself in the morning and was wondering what I can use for puffiness too.  I turned 60 last year!  Happy early birthday!!

Trusted Contributor

If you find something that really works let me know. If I could I would get my eyes done. Upper and lower. 

Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

I am 60 in a few days, another new aging birthday present LOL

Thanks beauties!

Caffeine

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMarie-1   For 5 to 10 minutes lay and relax with sliced cucumbers over your eyes and bags.  You can go to Nordstrom or Sephora and check out various eye creams and read the reviews to see what you like.  However, here is one that receives great reviews for puffiness.  It's on sale at Nordstrom for $27.20 15% off and free shpg.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tea bags. It has to do with the tannins in tea. No need to pay big bucks for a remedy.

Google it, there are many websites that explain why and how it works, even one from Dr. Denese.

ETA: I've used this remedy since high school (I'm 66 now), you know like when the guy you were hoping would ask you to prom, but he asked someone else instead and you cried all night about it?

That.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMarie-1 

Clinique All About Eyes Serum

Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-puffing Eye Massage Roll-on

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

Before putting on my Oil of Olay, I swipe a small dab of hemorrhoid cream below my eyes, but no where near my eyes and never on my lids. Let it dry then carry on. Learned this years ago from a coworker. Only do it when eyes are puffy.  Husband thinks it's hilarious but can see it works.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake  That is very interesting.  Thanks for sharing your story.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

61 and puffy under the eyes as well. I do like PTR’s firmx eye cream. You have to get the hang of it, but it really works when applied correctly 😊