Valued Contributor

Products I wish Josie Maran would bring back!

One of the first products I purchased from this line and still use all the time is a bottle of "Illuminizer".  LOVE this stuff mixed with my liquid foundation.  AND...

I wish Josie Maran's larger 4.2 (I think) hand creams were available ALL YEAR LONG.  They seem to only appear at Christmastime.  I prefer these larger sizes!

Honored Contributor

Re: Products I wish Josie Maran would bring back!

@just wonder 

I have never used her hand creams.  How do they compare to L'Occtaine please?

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

One of the first products I purchased from this line and still use all the time is a bottle of "Illuminizer".  LOVE this stuff mixed with my liquid foundation.  AND...

I wish Josie Maran's larger 4.2 (I think) hand creams were available ALL YEAR LONG.  They seem to only appear at Christmastime.  I prefer these larger sizes!

I love Josie's hand creams.  They are so nice and creamy and, for me, don't leave a greasy feel.  Don't need to use a lot to make my hands feel nice.

Frequent Contributor

I was literally just thinking last night how I wish she would bring back her nail polish remover wipes. They didn't smell and took off polish easily, all without drying out nails.
Respected Contributor

@ECBG Josie Maran hand cream is the best I have ever tried. L'Occitane is not even close. Unfortunately her hand cream is a bit pricey so I do not overdo.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but back in the recesses of my memory, I seem to think Josie had her argan oil in a roller ball type of container like some perfumes.  Anyone else remember that?  Would love to see that again, so nice for travel.

Respected Contributor

I wish she would bring back the coconut water eye shadows!  They were so nice, stayed in place and beautiful subtle colors.

Respected Contributor

I would LOVE that! I always use way too much product. I thought about have argon oil wipes or round pads that would give just the right amount of product to use.

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

OMG! I loved those too! Actually, I think I liked things when she first started best.

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Regular Contributor

4D87AEC9-CEC8-461A-8EA5-DE0ACE6B1680.jpeg