Regular Contributor

Products I love from a YouTube Channel !!!

Has anyone watched uppiesbeads59 videos on YouTube? Someone on this board suggested her videos. She is over 50 and makes suggestions on skin care and make up. She is a definite product junkie and she has beautiful, luminous skin and her makeup always looks great and on trend.

Anyway, I bought 2 products she suggested that I love, love! I got a "bazillion" compliments on my skin. The first was Laura Mercier Radiance Primer. It gives your skin a very natural, young luminous look without looking like it's product. Then I tried Christian Dior BB Cream. The 2 products together {#emotions_dlg.w00t} WOW, even I could see the difference. Having never used BB cream, I was amazed at the coverage, yet it doesn't look like you have makeup on. I read and read about BB creams and just did not understand the concept, but now I get it! It completely blanks out the imperfections and leaves your skin looking smooth, smooth, smooth...but with the Radiance primer.....I'm finally looking luminous.. Check out her video and it's called FOTD (face of the day)

Just wanted to share Kiss Luvitall!