Valued Contributor

Product I would like for Laura Geller to bring back!

I received an email from Laura Geller Company that this year they are either introducing a new product or bringing back an older product I believe every two weeks or so.  Does anyone else remember the Balance N Brighten compact that combined Boysenberry blush and a small section of Amaretti highlighter?  I LOVE this item and if anyone from Laura Geller, or Laura Geller herself, reads this, please bring this back this year.  I am out and need to reorder!!!  Others' thoughts?? 

Occasional Contributor

Re: Product I would like for Laura Geller to bring back!

Laura sold her company over a year ago and she is no longer involved in the development of products. Since the line carries her name, you might see her on QVC presenting, but she is no longer in control. I read an article last year (don't recall where) which sadly described how she was just around for the brand's name, but has no vote or say anymore on anything relating to her former line. I guess she made out ok or she wouldn't have sold her line.

Occasional Contributor

Forgot to add...The current owner of Laura's line is Glansaol who also owns Julep and Clark's Botanicals.

Valued Contributor

EYE SPACKLE IN THE POT!!!!

Honored Contributor

@haircut1001 wrote:

Forgot to add...The current owner of Laura's line is Glansaol who also owns Julep and Clark's Botanicals.

I knew about her selling her line, but I didn't know the new owners until now.

I did read an interview with her shortly after she sold. She talked about how hard it was to let go. She said she saw a product in development, and wanted to make a few changes to make it better, but she no longer could do that. 

I did think she has some say in the new "LG line," but maybe not.

Mally is just a spokesperson now. I don't think she has anything to do at all with product development, and as a huge former Mally-nista, I've noticed changes in my favorite products. Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

Wow, I would love to see Tartufo Blush again!  Also the Mink Madam matte cool brown shade of the Eye Spackle in the pen. 

Regular Contributor

I just started a thread yesterday on this. It is the best eye spackle out there, and her spackle in the tube does not work as well .It leaves streaky eyeshadow.