Respected Contributor

Probiotic Skincare

[ Edited ]

Has anyone tried probiotic skincare? What kind of results did you have? Consult Beaute has a line called Microbiome and they're having a sale today. Was thinking of trying it since I really like their Volumagen, Copperarum and their Regenerol. 🤔

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

I think this must be the latest & greatest craze.  Isn't that what Beekman is selling thru ULTA at very expensive prices?  

Trusted Contributor

I bought a TSV when it was on for a short while on QVC.  It was very nice skincare, but nothing special.  I have mature, dry skin and TATCHA is what works splendidly for me! 

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure about this type of product.  Skin should be able to hold on its own probiotics if it is not stripped.

Respected Contributor

Qvc sells Tula , which is probiotic skincare.

If you ordered the consulte new products, please post how you like them when you've had a chance to try them.

New Contributor

as an eshtetiican myself, probiotic skin care is so good for the skin, especially rosacea prone. Smiley Happy Hope that helps!

Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher I tried Tula before (three piece set-- cleanser, mask, and moisturizer). I was not impressed by Tula. I didn't see any results that is better than drugstore products. 

Respected Contributor

I like Tula for my summer skincare as it's light and not greasy.  Especially the oil-free moisturizer (and I have dry skin).  If you happen to wear foundation right now it's a good makeup base.  I have dry skin and rosacea so I'm picky about what I use.