Frequent Contributor

Prive Reveaux Luxe Blue Light Readers

Hi All - was wondering if anyone order the TS for the Prive Reveaux blue light readers and received them?  I ordered them, never received them, and received an email today stating that they were returned.  I just checked my account and I was only refunded a partial amount - not the full amount including postage.  Not sure how they were returned when I never received them - maybe their mailing label was corrupted/incorrect?  My address has been on file for years. I was just wondering if anyone else had issues with receiving their order, and if so, did you get refunded the full amount? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Prive Reveaux Luxe Blue Light Readers

I ordered 2 pair and rec'd them last wk. Very fast shipping actually.

Respected Contributor

@Boomerdotty

You should contact the mods here about your order to make things right. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair.  No issues.  Yes, definitely talk with the mods or customer service.

Esteemed Contributor

@Boomerdotty 

You need to contact customer service.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Boomerdotty  Contact Customer Service immediately.  I missed out on the 2 pair readers as they sold out.  However, I ordered one pair directly from Prive.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received mine, and I love them!👓 They are cute, and very high quality!👍🏻

Respected Contributor

@Boomerdotty wrote:

Hi All - was wondering if anyone order the TS for the Prive Reveaux blue light readers and received them?  I ordered them, never received them, and received an email today stating that they were returned.  I just checked my account and I was only refunded a partial amount - not the full amount including postage.  Not sure how they were returned when I never received them - maybe their mailing label was corrupted/incorrect?  My address has been on file for years. I was just wondering if anyone else had issues with receiving their order, and if so, did you get refunded the full amount? Thanks!

I had this happen to me but not with this product.  I never got it and then got a notice saying it was returned.  Just call customer service and get it corrected or email them.

Honored Contributor

I received mine in very fast shipping.  I love these! Excellent quality.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks all.  I will definitely call CS today to get the full refund.  Just couldn't figure out how something could be returned when the item was never received.  Enjoy your day!!!