Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

Where do you order this line? I look online under Guthy-Renker, and it always comes up with Reclaim, which I never liked. I started with the original formula and loved the Advanced, but when she started Reclaim, one try told me no thanks. I see stuff on Ebay but how old is that, you know? I assumed the first two formulas were just gone.

I had to call the 800 # & ask about the original Advanced line. I think they still have all the original products available. If you become a club member, you can save quite a bit of money. It's easy to start/stop, & there's no obligation....no issues with anything. I wish her website was more user-friendly, & I didn't have to call every time. But the reps are friendly, so it's okay. 

Like you, my skin didn't like any of the Reclaim line. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

there are two advanced kits in the latest catalog. There is free shipping on the kits, and 3 flex pays.

Kit 1 is 89.95 for cleanser,eye saver gel,continuious moisturizer, scrub, gentle enzyme treatment and skin refining serum

Kit 2 is 49.95 for cleanser,eye saver gel and continuous moisture spf 8.

thhere is anouther Special" a surprise product -2 full size products for 3.33 a month ( not sure how many month!

and all the kits are free shipping.

I have been a member for 15-20 years. I use Reclaim. I tried Botanical and it did not work for me. I would like to try the Advanced line.

Super Contributor

I forgot to answer the op. yes, shipping takes a while and is expensive. also, if one of your items in your order is on back order, they don't ship it!

but everything arrives in good condition, and you can send stuff back that you do not like.

Contributor

I am a long time Club member and just noticed that the shipping address has changed.  I live in California and it used to be shipped from California and I would receive my boxes very fast but notice it is now shipping from aother state (don't remember where).  I too have noticed packages take longer to be received but I love her products so will put up with it.  I started with the original line she had which my skin loved.  It was not happy when she discontinued that line. It has gradually gotten use to some of the Reclaim products but I am afraid to try the new Botanical line she has which has shea butter in it.  Remember when she sold shampoo and conditioner - it was awesome!  And also she sold a lot of makeup ie eye shadow palettes, and lipsticks.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Montana! Last I looked, they only showed Reclaim, but I see the 3 piece kit of the Advanced for $50, so will get that.