Contributor

Principal Secret Club

[ Edited ]

Hi All,  For those of you that belong to the club, have you had any problems with shipping taking so long?  It didn't use to be that way from what I remember.  Ten days to get a package seems like a stretch but 15 days plucks my nerves.  Thanks for letting me know how your shipments have been.   Appreciate it!!! :-)

UPDATE:  The day I wrote this I also called PS and let the rep know how frustrated I was that I was't going to have my order when promised.(was really wanting it for the weekend).  PS and Fed EX had given me a delivery date that was 10 days from when I ordered but then 2 days before it was to be here Fed Ex changed the delivery date to 5 days later which meant 15 days.  I thought it was crazy since it was at the Fed Ex center the same day I placed the order.  This was something ordered from the catalogue not my regular Club shipment.  I wasn't nasty to the PS rep or anything I just thought they should know what was going on.  NEWS FLASH: When I got home yesterday from a very stressful day there was my delivery!!! ❤️ PS had over rode Fed EX and it sent USPS!!!Customer service doesn' get any better than that for me!!! ❤️

Honored Contributor

I order her 4 in 1 Advanced Cleanser, 10 at a time, and get deliveries twice a year. I don’t pay close attention really to when they come, but I haven’t had any occasions where I’ve wondered where my shipment was. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Contributor

I have used Principal Secret for years and their shipping usually takes a week to 10 days. If they are correcting an error or if you request it, you can get much faster delivery. I try to plan ahead because I know it will take awhile and I do not like paying the extra $10 for rush shipping.

I order many types of things online and I have noticed that many times packages are delayed compared to what I remember deliveries being previously. I don’t know why but I am thinking maybe weather and volume of packages being shipped are making this more common.

Anyway, I am a loyal Principal Secret user and I do plan to stay that way. Sounds as though you are a long time member as well.

Respected Contributor

Does she still sell the Advanced line in the pink/white containers?  I would sure like to order.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, shipping is longer than most. I just order ahead of time. I would hate to run out of her cleansers and other things I love. If I thought for a second her things were not superior (at least for me), I would never bother.

@Sunshine Kate 

Yes, she still offers the Advanced line.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Does she still sell the Advanced line in the pink/white containers?  I would sure like to order.

@Sunshine Kate As @Harpa  said, yes, she still offers the Advanced line. I use the Advanced 4 in 1 Cleanser. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I STILL use her enzyme peel/mask in the pink & white jar. The formula hasn't changed since Victoria first brought it to QVC....it's simply THE BEST!

Like many of you here, I've tried a multitude of products & brands. I always come back to this peel....it's superb. I've never used another product that exfoliated, balanced, & healed my skin all at the same time....never any irritation. 

I was getting mine at the club- 3 jars at a time for years- but I canceled for the time being, since 1 jar lasts a long time. But, I'll be back!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Principal Secret Club

[ Edited ]

Where do you order this line? I look online under Guthy-Renker, and it always comes up with Reclaim, which I never liked. I started with the original formula and loved the Advanced, but when she started Reclaim, one try told me no thanks. I see stuff on Ebay but how old is that, you know? I assumed the first two formulas were just gone.

Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

Where do you order this line? I look online under Guthy-Renker, and it always comes up with Reclaim, which I never liked. I started with the original formula and loved the Advanced, but when she started Reclaim, one try told me no thanks. I see stuff on Ebay but how old is that, you know? I assumed the first two formulas were just gone.

@LisaMofSLC  If you Google principalsecret.com the website comes up.

Respected Contributor
Golden retriever, I LOVED that mask!!!!!