Super Contributor

Principal Secret Adv Eye Saver Gel vs. Reclaim Eye Serum

PS Ladies, which product do you find best diminishes the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles - Advanced Eye Save Gel or the Reclaim Eye? Thank you.

Super Contributor

Re: Principal Secret Adv Eye Saver Gel vs. Reclaim Eye Serum

I actually prefer the discontinued original Reclaim Eye Cream. That stuff was amazing. The eye saver gel really didn't do anything for me. I honestly don't really care for any of the PS eye products.

If this helps, here are the ingredients for both and the Reclaim (newer formulation) eye cream:

Eye Saver Gel:Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Yeast Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Phytonadione, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Reclaim Eyemazing Eye Serum: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Butylene Glycol, Glycosaminoglycans, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyethylene, Dimethicone Copolyol, Cyclomethicone, Imperata Cylindrica (Root) Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Isononyl Isononanoate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben

Reclaim Eyemazing Refirming Eye Cream: Water, Squalane, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Glycerin, Nylon 12, Cyclomethicone, Peg-12 / Smdi Copolymer, PEG-4 Olivate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Oxide Reductases, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Cetyl Lactate, Dimethicone, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton), Silica, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Phytonadione, Bisabolol, Butter Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Acrylate, Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PVP, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA

Super Contributor

Hi Cassiem! In my catalog that I just rec'd they still offer the Reclaim Eye Cream. Does that perform better than the Reclaim Eye Serum? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Her original Eye Saver Gel was amazing, I felt it did a really good job. I later tried the Age Breaker eye serum stuff and loved it. I don't know how it differs from the ones you mentioned, but I would repurchase that.

Super Contributor

On 8/25/2014 Poppet1 said:

Hi Cassiem! In my catalog that I just rec'd they still offer the Reclaim Eye Cream. Does that perform better than the Reclaim Eye Serum? Thanks.

If it does not have "age breaker" in the name, then it's the original and I preferred it over both the age breaker eye serum and age breaker eye cream.

Super Contributor

On 8/26/2014 cassiem said:
On 8/25/2014 Poppet1 said:

If it does not have "age breaker" in the name, then it's the original and I preferred it over both the age breaker eye serum and age breaker eye cream.

I looked at my catalog last night. Yes, "Age Breaker" is in the name. I think I will give this a try. Thanks for your thoughts!

Super Contributor

The name is: Age Breaker Refirming Plus Eye Cream

Was this the same as you were referring to? The Club price for it is $29.95 for 0.4 oz.