Regular Contributor

Princess Elizabeth perfume & Clea by Yves Rocher

QVC used to carry a fragrance by Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia many years ago. I still remember Mary Beth presenting it and how much she loved it too. I also remember when Yves Rocher had a Saturday morning show with Jane Rudolf Treacy and I purchased a fragrance by the name of Clea. I know they are discontinued but I can't find them anywhere. Has anyone else ever looked for either of these successfully?

Also many years ago Victoria's Secret had a fragrance just called Victoria in a beautiful cobalt blue bottle. Anyone remember that one & found one. I keep my eyes open at flea markets and garage sales because I really loved those fragrances.

I'm off to so some shopping but will check in later to see if any of you can help me out.

Thanks

SUZY

Re: Princess Elizabeth perfume

I love love this perfume, Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia.  I have NEVER had so many compliments when wearing. I have one precious drop left from many years ago.  I would give anything to be able to buy it again.  Does anyone know why it was discontinued?

Respected Contributor

Re: Princess Elizabeth perfume & Clea by Yves Rocher

@SUZYQUE wrote:

QVC used to carry a fragrance by Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia many years ago. I still remember Mary Beth presenting it and how much she loved it too. I also remember when Yves Rocher had a Saturday morning show with Jane Rudolf Treacy and I purchased a fragrance by the name of Clea. I know they are discontinued but I can't find them anywhere. Has anyone else ever looked for either of these successfully?

Also many years ago Victoria's Secret had a fragrance just called Victoria in a beautiful cobalt blue bottle. Anyone remember that one & found one. I keep my eyes open at flea markets and garage sales because I really loved those fragrances.

I'm off to so some shopping but will check in later to see if any of you can help me out.

Thanks

SUZY

I loved this perfume in the solid form.  I still have the beautiful compact with the “E” on top. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, they have one on Ebay. Its Princess Elizabeth E. Not much at all used up for 75.98 or best offer. I have one but so little left. Keep it for sentimental reason. Good Luck! It's the 1oz bottle @SUZYQUE

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirlEbay also has the solid form.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@GSPgirlEbay also has the solid form.

Thank you!  I wonder how new it is?

Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Elizabeth perfume

It may have been discontinued because Yugoslavia doesn't exist any more.  Smiley Happy  Of course, they could have changed the name to Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovena, or one of the other constituent republics.

Respected Contributor

@GSPgirl Your Welcome! Princess Elizabeth has been discontinued for many years. JMO is that it would have to have a great sentiment value for me to purchase it & to take the chance that it still is a wearable scent.  My bottle is almost empty & it still smells ok but haven't worn it in years but keep it as it was a gift from a loved one.. It also depends how well the parfum was stored. I think it would be worth the purchase if the price was right. Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

FRe: Princess Elizabeth perfume & Clea by Yves Rocher

Yes, I bought the Princess E. parfume and loved it also. Shame it was discontinued.  I also loved the Joan Rivers Fragrance  called Now and Forever....and that was discontinued too. Very upsetting!

Honored Contributor

OMG---I have used Yves Rocher bath/shower gel for 20 years or more--have some from last year in my stash. Tried a few of the skincare things too, but not for a long time. haven't gotten their catalog yet, now that I think about it. but won't be ordering as I have alot still.