Honored Contributor

Prime Day Sale on Snail Snot and What Beauty Products Are YOU Buying?

$14 vs $23

It's a great humectant!

Dry skin shows more wrinkles

I wish James Welsh had a video on whats the best skincare deals on Prime Day.

So far I've ordered another one of these and another Naturium 

Honored Contributor

Re: Prime Day Sale on Snail Snot and What Beauty Products Are YOU Buying?

I only bought stuff that was in my list and had already planned to buy once my CC had rolled over to the next cycle.  Nothing, as far as I know, was a Prime Day deal although a couple did have a price drop.  The only beauty item I ordered was a re-order of a Giovanni hair spray.  It's only $7, but it also comes in a really small bottle.  I'd rather pay more and get a larger bottle.  

Well, actually, the re-order of phytoceramides could be considered a beauty item I guess.  And does the mini torx wrench set I bought count since I'm going to use it to replace the battery in my Hairmax Headband?

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

OK, we'll change the rules.  Beauty or otherwise, what did you order for for Prime Days?  I totally forgot about it yesterday.  I don't even know where I was yesterday...oh, I was in the city for a Dr's appt for my husband.  No wonder I forgot about it.  And today was at another hospital for my brother's brain MRI and full body CT scan.  So I barely made it home for any Prime Day shopping.  Had to stop after buying the 4TB external hdd tho.  I've been promising my old computer to my grandson for over a year but have to get 11 years of photography off loaded to an external hdd.  That put a kibosh to more shopping Smiley Sad  Wait, I need to look at pillow cases

4TB External HDD

Goodful Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker, Shatterproof Durable Tritan Plastic Construction, Leak-Proof Lid, Large Capacity with Premium Stainless Steel,...

Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows for Sleeping - King Size, Set of 2 - Soft, Cooling, Luxury Gel Pillow for Back, Stomach or Side Sleepers.  We have two of these already.

Taylor Wynn swears by these makeup sponges

BEAKEY 2 Pcs Makeup Sponge Set, Foundation Blending Beauty Sponge, Flawless for Liquid, Cream, Foundation & Powder, Vertical Cut Makeup Sponges

4 Pack LED Dog Collar Light,Clip-on LED Dog Tag Light for Dog Collar,3 Light Modes Dog Lights for Night Walking & Camping

I think I already listed the snail snot and Naturium products.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm Besides what I mentioned, the only other things I got was a mealworm feeder for the birds.  The last one I got was total ****.  Also a pair of reusable bread storage bags that can be used in the fridge or freezer.  I've been playing with making bread and homemade bread doesn't last well past a couple of days so need to store some of it in the freezer.

81wzDq3AWrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

306fcb89-804b-4a27-9895-ade5b5781076.__CR0,0,2910,1800_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Honored Contributor

When the sunglasses 🕶 On my list dropped 30%, or was it 40%,

I bought them.   That’s it.

Hope everyone found a good bargain.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I only bought one item, not on sale, but my puppy loves these!

5FEC14B4-E7AF-41D1-B33B-6E4D85C518C7.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

But, but we NEED to see your new sunnies.  I just got a new pair from Poshmark.  It's the black pair.

Honored Contributor

OK friends--- are we ready to be bashed for talking/posting about everything BUT  beauty here??!!!  Living dangerouslyWoman LOL, I fear!!

I bought a few things --

George Foreman grill for outside

cooler

shoes

bands for apple watch

face cases for the above

But the best thing was--a new Apple watch from my 2 kids as a b-day gift to me!!  amazing sales on it too. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy anything during Amazon's prime days - beauty or otherwise. 

Honored Contributor

I've been an Amazon buying fool lately, some Prime Day prices, some regular.  Most of it is stuff for the wedding, but a couple of personal/beauty items too. I did find a nice guy's bracelet and a girl's heart necklace for our new/bonus grandson and granddaughter.