Trusted Contributor

Re: Prime Day Finds - Post here ;)

@monicakm  So sorry for all the confusion!  I wasn't logged into my account and it did not realize I had prime so it was giving me the regular price. Anyway, I see the price you paid and I will now quit bother you and go order the spray bottle.  Many thanks for your patience!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I had a bunch of items saved in my cart, some of them have price increases today !!!

@Shelbelle @I had two items in my cart from last night. One was a Prime Day price and it has remained the same but the second one was a regular priced item and Amazon raised its price $5 for the color I want. 

Valued Contributor

I got a Fire Stick , an alarm clock for my husband , his is old and still on the old daylight savings time so it changes at the wrong time , as a school bus driver , that's not good ! I got free prints and a great plug in extension with lots of plugs and usb ports .

Honored Contributor

Hey, if anyone is looking for a GRRREAT cordless vac (with brush roller), I can highly recommend the Shark Navigator Freestyle Upright Stick Cordless Bagless Vacuum for Carpet, Hard Floor and Pet with XL Dust Cup and 2-Speed Brushroll (SV1106), White/Grey

I'm a stickler for a clean floor.  If my floors are clean, I'm a happy housewife.  The grandbabies (teenagers) know if they want something, to offer to vacuum or steam mop the tile Smiley Wink  I got mine on the Shark website back in March.  I asked if they had a "loyalty" price.  I have one of their full size vacs.  I got 20% off.  It's $130 on Amazon but you get 6% back.  

Trusted Contributor

just got back from a road trip and haven't been on line since this morning, but I got 2 different Kenra products for a really good price. Also was able to use a $10 coupon Amazon sent me.

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

Still the same price.  Are  you a Prime member?

Clipboard01.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  Yes, I just had not logged into my account so when I added it to my cart it did not recognize me as a prime member. But after I logged in it went down to the prime day price.

Frequent Contributor

I bought a new Keurig. Price was $49.99. I had a credit from Prime( for buging from small business owners ). Total cost $39.99.I'm a happy girl.

Honored Contributor

I had a $10 credit for shopping a small business so I used that to get some Bounty paper towels and Beberirne supplement but I'll check this thread and see if y'all found anything I might want

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Looks like mostly not so user friendly hype to me, designed to keep customers coming back and checking. Even the very few things of interest I saw that were included were hardly showing any earth-shattering savings. Actually, many of the things in my cart appear to have gone up in price. For a moment I wondered if I was on the QVC shopping site. Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...