Honored Contributor

Re: Prime Day Finds - Post here ;)

I had a bunch of items saved in my cart, some of them have price increases today !!!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it's not in the Time Revolution essence. But I'm happy with what I'm using Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

My CosRX snail snot isn't on sale but I'll get 6% back instead of 5.  woopie!  Gotta have it anyway and I'm thisclose to being out.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess  It does say how many hours until it is active. I was just stating that if someone had a super long list of things to buy they would have to keep returning throughout the day to get what they want because it only stays in your cart (mine only stayed 10 minutes) for a very short time. Different deals start at different times during the day.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  Without posting the link can you say what store you bought it at? The big A store has it for $9.95. I like your price much better.

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

The continuous spray water bottle?  I got it today (2 of them) on Amazon, in black.  The white ones were more expensive.  Well it's just $1.50 more.  Which product were you talking about?  The only other product I mentioned was the CosRX Snail Snot.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  The James Welsh continuous spray bottle.  Sorry I wasn't more descriptive. 

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  I just checked Azn and they were $9.95 or something like that for the black one.

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

It's the 5.4 oz size in black.  Here is the product title.  LMK if you still can't find it.  Right now I've got to get to booking jobs for DH and making money instead of spending it LOL

Hair Spray Bottle, YAMYONE Continuous Water Mister Spray Bottle Empty, Aerosol Fine Mist Curly Hair Spray Bottle for Taming Hair in Morning, Hairstyling, Plants, Pets, Cleaning-5.4oz/160ml Black

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  I did find it but not for that price.  It's $6.99. Could the price have gone up since you bought it?