Honored Contributor

Re: Prime Day Finds - Post here ;)

@LuvmyLab wrote:

Got a couple small beauty things but that's all.  It's frustrating because the deals on items start at different times of the day. If you have a long list you have to write down the time the deal starts and keep going back during the day waiting for the item deal to activate.

@LuvmyLab if you click on the "Watch Item" button does it not inform you when it goes active?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I got zapped again for posting a link.  I forgot about Prime Day but bought this continuous FINE MIST spray bottle.  James Welsh came thru again Smiley Happy  I've been wanting one of these for so long for my essences...

Hair Spray Bottle, YAMYONE Continuous Water Mister Spray Bottle Empty, Aerosol Fine Mist Curly Hair Spray Bottle for Taming Hair in Morning, Hairstyling  $5.59

Respected Contributor

My Vega Sport protein powder is on sale - I picked up a couple tubs of it! Almost 15.00 off!!

Honored Contributor

I didn't see anything of particular interest when I went through the deals. However, I remembered buying Grande Brow on a deal last year, so I checked to see what they had it for and I got a Prime Day Deal on it.  I then checked on my Wish List and found a couple of other things that also had Prime Day specials and one even had an instant coupon for 20%.  So, what did I get?

Grande Brow for $49 (reg. $70)

Wrist BP Monitor for $18.31

Reconfigurable Plant Supports for $22.43

FitBit Bracelet for $10.39

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

I got zapped again for posting a link.  I forgot about Prime Day but bought this continuous FINE MIST spray bottle.  James Welsh came thru again Smiley Happy  I've been wanting one of these for so long for my essences...

Hair Spray Bottle, YAMYONE Continuous Water Mister Spray Bottle Empty, Aerosol Fine Mist Curly Hair Spray Bottle for Taming Hair in Morning, Hairstyling  $5.59

@monicakm  I bought two of these too, one black and one white, for my AM rose water and my PM galactomyces essence.  

Regular Contributor

Aveeno Body Wash and Perrier small cans of flavored. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

What is galactomyces essence??  As soon as I'm out of my current Missha essence I was going to buy their new 5x essence. With this new fine mist spray bottle I can use it WITH makeup on my face.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

What is galactomyces essence??  As soon as I'm out of my current Missha essence I was going to buy their new 5x essence. With this new fine mist spray bottle I can use it WITH makeup on my face.

@monicakm   It's probably similar to the Time Revolution Essence.  I've used Tony Moly and Secret Key before, I just received one from COSRX.

About this item

• Skin-Enhancing Essence: Nourishing and hydrating, your skin will be visibly clear and radiant with each use over time.
  • Multi-Action Glow Give: Re-balance the skin with highly concentrated levels of active ingredients, allowing deeper penetration into the skin barrier for glow and clarity.
  • Key Ingredients: 95.4% of Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate ensures antioxidizing benefit with added brightening effect through 2%of Niacinamide.
  • Light-weight, High Potency: Essence has a lower molecular weight than your average moisturizer while diving deep into your skin barrier. This essence will rescue your skin in need.
  • COSRX Standards: Clean Beauty - All COSRX products are formulated with skin-friendly ingredients that alleviate irritated skin. Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, Cruelty-FREE, Parabens-FREE, Sulfates-FREE, Phthalates-FREE
Respected Contributor

I bought some summer tops oh and some new underwear.

Nothing big but I am thinking about it.

Honored Contributor

I like this (COSRX) brand.  I'm going to be turning to more of their products when I need to replenish items.  I'll look into the Missha Time Revolution to see if that ingredient is in there.  Thanks!  Wondering if I should buy two of these spray bottles.  As inexpensive as they are, I'm thinking yes Smiley Happy